Sharks v Ulster Saturday 25th February Noon Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Sharks v Ulster Saturday 25th February Noon Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Neill_M »

Kieran Treadwell called up to Ireland squad, Tom Stewart not named in 37 strong squad.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Sharks v Ulster Saturday 25th February Noon Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Dave »

Strong is debatable.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Sharks v Ulster Saturday 25th February Noon Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Setanta »

Any chance of Balacoune, Addison, Vermeulen, or Rea Markus being back?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Setanta wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:31 pm Any chance of Balacoune, Addison, Vermeulen, or Rea Markus being back?
Vermeulen was on holiday I think, so should be back.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

More importantly who's available for Sharks?
Exterminate all rational thought
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:47 pm More importantly who's available for Sharks?
https://www.springboks.rugby/news-featu ... week-camp/

The following Sharks are apparently at the camp which started today according to twitter reports:

B.Mbonambi, O.Nche, T. du Toit, E.Etzebeth, S.Kolisi, J.Hendrikse, L.Am, M.Mapimpi.
Last edited by Neill_M on Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Obviously playing their second string !
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Obviously playing their second string !
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

The Ulster Rugby Medical Performance team has issued a squad update ahead of Saturday’s rearranged Round 6 BKT United Rugby Championship fixture versus Cell C Sharks at Hollywoodbets Kings Park.

Ben Moxham suffered a concussion during Friday's URC Round 14 game against Glasgow Warriors at Scotstoun Stadium. Callum Reid was also concussed whilst playing for Banbridge RFC in the Energia All-Ireland League on Saturday. Both players will now follow the Graduated Return to Play Protocols.

Squad updates in association with The Ulster Independent Clinic.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Setanta wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:31 pm Any chance of Balacoune, Addison, Vermeulen, or Rea Markus being back?
If I was at the airport and saw Addison getting on my plane to South Africa I'd just forgo the ticket.... you're alright I'll just get the next one if it's all the same.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:06 pm
If I was at the airport and saw Addison getting on my plane to South Africa I'd just forgo the ticket.... you're alright I'll just get the next one if it's all the same.
:lol:

He must be a wild slow healer. Rory used to break things all the time; arms, necks .. and he'd be back rarin' to go in 6 weeks
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

It was a shockingly bad break to be fair.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

StandUp wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:58 pm It was a shockingly bad break to be fair.
I don’t think we know what kind of break it was, do we?

It certainly wasn’t a David Busst job.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

justinr73 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:57 pm
StandUp wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:58 pm It was a shockingly bad break to be fair.
I don’t think we know what kind of break it was, do we?

It certainly wasn’t a David Busst job.
.. or even a Geordan Murphy one.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:06 pm

He must be a wild slow healer. Rory used to break things all the time; arms, necks .. and he'd be back rarin' to go in 6 weeks
He played on with a broken arm.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?