We need a ten, but we don't seem to know it.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: We need a ten, but we don't seem to know it.

Post by thecrouch »

Ulster gave Flannery 3 more years, so we must surely see something in him. This is a very long contract for someone who has barely set foot on the field!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
DodgyEverything
Novice

Post by DodgyEverything »

Trimby with an interesting piece on his podcast this week. Said that Ulster played their best rugby when PJ was really challenging the outside backs and flinging wide passes with the expectation that somebody be in the right place to catch it and exploit the space, haven't seen evidence of that in some years now I would argue
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

DodgyEverything wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 2:53 pm Trimby with an interesting piece on his podcast this week. Said that Ulster played their best rugby when PJ was really challenging the outside backs and flinging wide passes with the expectation that somebody be in the right place to catch it and exploit the space, haven't seen evidence of that in some years now I would argue
we still won nowt though
DodgyEverything
Novice

Post by DodgyEverything »

nonplussed wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:41 pm
DodgyEverything wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 2:53 pm Trimby with an interesting piece on his podcast this week. Said that Ulster played their best rugby when PJ was really challenging the outside backs and flinging wide passes with the expectation that somebody be in the right place to catch it and exploit the space, haven't seen evidence of that in some years now I would argue
we still won nowt though
Yeah but is entertainment value with no trophy not better than crap rugby with no trophy?
So It Is
Initiate

Post by So It Is »

DodgyEverything wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:33 pm
we still won nowt though
Yeah but is entertainment value with no trophy not better than crap rugby with no trophy?
Yeah but 2nd in the league.
Hard to argue with that.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

we still won nowt though
If Shame Logan / IRFU hadn't of thrown Paddy and Stu under the bus, we would have won something by now. Both better out halves than Billy (who I'm a supporter of).

Of course this can't be proven, but if you look at those small margin losses we've had, a tier one test level out half would of brought us out on the other side of those.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Given the incredibly fine margins we’ve been dealing with, I reckon you may be right.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Manchester United’s chief executive, Richard Arnold, told the club’s executive leadership in the first week of August that United were planning to bring back Mason Greenwood.

As part of that plan for Greenwood’s reintegration with the men’s first team, Arnold intended to record a video explaining the decision that would be shared both with staff and the general public.

The proposed date for the announcement was Friday, August 4.

The plan laid out by Arnold that week was that Greenwood would not make any appearances with the club’s charitable arm, the Manchester United Foundation, in the short to medium term, even though the club would be bringing him back to the first-team set-up.

However, United did not proceed with the announcement and, 12 days on, they are still to communicate any decision publicly, meaning elements of the plan could still change."
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I don’t think he can play 10.
Marco
Novice

Post by Marco »

We got one, hopefully and eventually….
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Marco wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:48 pm We got one, hopefully and eventually….
Who?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Mason- falls within BOI, Guinness and Kingspans code of ethics, so we have the moral high ground with the BFN
Exterminate all rational thought