URC Semi Final - Ulster vs Stormers - Saturday 13th May k.o. 3pm. Live on Viaplay/URC TV/Supersport and Dave's Sofa

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: URC Semi Final - Ulster vs Stormers - Saturday 13th May k.o. 3pm. Live on Viaplay/URC TV/Supersport and Dave's Sofa

Post by Dave »

The game had to be stopped there as a certain Señor Rea tripped on a few beers lying on the ground! I think his misses is called Sue. He was calling for her a lot.

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: URC Semi Final - Ulster vs Stormers - Saturday 13th May k.o. 3pm. Live on Viaplay/URC TV/Supersport and Dave's Sofa

Post by Dave »

The game was married by an incident at halftime. The cheerleading Rockettes made an appearance. There were ugly scenes.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

We managed that lead superbly in the last 10 minutes. Was never in doubt. That ability has been a real feature of our game in recent times
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Old sparky coming back and knifing the new one was a bit grizzly.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Unbelievable to think this was Henderson’s 20th game for Ulster this season.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Fantastic tie choice by Stephen Watson for BBC NI Sport
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Remarkably JimNeilly identified all players correctly during the game, and was decidedly calm when ulster attacked.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Why oh why don't we maul the ball near the line. We pass it out to the backs all the time.
Mind you Billy Burns is a hard man. Any other player would be limping around the pitch.
I hear young Stewart is qualified for Scotland. His Grandad Andy played for the White Heather club. Wore nothing under his shorts.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The halftime signing reveal was great. Etzebeth and Beauden Barrett will fit in great.
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

Have to feel sorry for Munster after that, that they're only reward will be to get put to the sword at Ravenhill, like Connacht and the Stormers before them.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

A performance of rugged enforcement by the dominant pack linked to some outstanding moments of panache by the best backine in Europe. Good to see 23 Ulster men born and bred here willing to die for the shirt.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Andy_in_France
Novice

Post by Andy_in_France »

Great result but the knock that Addison took after coming on for the last minute didn't look great.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

It was great to see Trevor Brennan sat in the stands next to Paddy Bamford cheering on his two sons, the Brennans have been great up front. To think they may never have came to Ulster had it not been for Brennan jumping into the crowd and hugging our fans who were trying to rile him up all those years ago. An unlikely bond for life formed between Brennan and Ulster that day.

I'll be sure to drink his bar dry next time I'm in Toulouse.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Jetstream wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:31 pm Why oh why don't we maul the ball near the line. We pass it out to the backs all the time.
Mind you Billy Burns is a hard man. Any other player would be limping around the pitch.
I hear young Stewart is qualified for Scotland. His Grandad Andy played for the White Heather club. Wore nothing under his shorts.
His uncle Donald couldn't find his troosers..
Exterminate all rational thought
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

And best of all. Another home final at a packed out Ravers will allow us to afford another contract for Natty Rea