Ospreys away Sunday 18th Feb 3pm

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

volvo
Novice

Re: Ospreys away Sunday 18th Feb 3pm

Post by volvo »

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/sport/rugb ... ys-4523240
Is he on the same planet as the rest of us?? :duh: :banghead:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Told you he blamed the break .. why did it not affect Sprays with 10 away with Wales, and other winning teams including Westies and Turnips?

Totally dislocated from reality
Exterminate all rational thought
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:25 pm Told you he blamed the break .. why did it not affect Sprays with 10 away with Wales, and other winning teams including Westies and Turnips?

You overestimate the Ospreys.

They are so poor only four of them were selected for Wales.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Absolutely shocking performance, how we managed to lose that game. The 22 entry / time stats must be harrowing to look at, Ospreys effectively had none and we spent ages camped there, but decision-making and execution in attack were absolutely appalling I could hardly believe my eyes. Stockdale had a stinker which is obviously attracting attention, but I’m sorry to say that Flannery was really poor. I think he can improve, but for me he’s nowhere near a first choice 10, and I find the selection bizarre for this match
..one more thing
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

volvo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:01 pm https://www.newsletter.co.uk/sport/rugb ... ys-4523240
Is he on the same planet as the rest of us?? :duh: :banghead:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I’m really proud of the effort the lads put in out there, I thought we were high energy, a lot of our defence was really excellent and, apart from the intercept try, we never gave them a chance of scoring a try,” said McFarland.
>seeya >seeya
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
So It Is
Initiate

Post by So It Is »

Got to give it to the man, must have taken some mental strength keeping a straight face while spouting that ballex.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

justinr73 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:47 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:25 pm Told you he blamed the break .. why did it not affect Sprays with 10 away with Wales, and other winning teams including Westies and Turnips?

You overestimate the Ospreys.

They are so poor only four of them were selected for Wales.
Pedancy Justin. My mistake yet they're the best performing region- with 10 firsts missing? Nicky Smith only back from injury sh*gged us without a reach around.

To be clear of the top 10, only us and Benetton lost, and Benetton were well in it with Ladies until about 15 to go, playing with an accuracy and precision we are currently nowhere near. We have 4 -5 winnable matches on current "form"- Dragons, Scarlets, Cardiff, Benetton ( maybe) at home, Montpellier away ( as I reckon they'll focus on the Bouclier) & Sharks- although they could surprise us with all their Boks back. Seeds of recovery there. Apart from Dragons and Scarlets, defeats to any of the rest wouldn't surprise me.

So what's your insight?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

I waited until 10.35 tonight, kept away from anywhere I might hear the score and watched the match tonight. I'm now going to bed disgusted. That was simply abominable.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

A good sleep spoiled
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Aye, indeed.

In the cold light of day I'll borrow an idea from a comment made on Donald Trump.

I shouldn't call that display disgraceful because it would be an insult to disgraceful things.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Stockdale didn't have a stinker the fact was ever attempt to get the ball to him was either in front of him or behind him .Now is that his fault . The backline became predictable and was frequently lining up to flat with centres running diagonal lines and not straight.taking the defence across the field instead of being committed thus at the breakdown the ball carrier was running into two defenders. having to try and stay on his feet for the support to come in behind him .

Ulster were frequently opening to wings etc too soon and the backline was unready for the ball and out of alignment .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist