Montpellier v Ulster, Sunday April 7 12:30pm KO (UK Time), Viaplay Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Montpellier v Ulster, Sunday April 7 12:30pm KO (UK Time), Viaplay Sports

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Tesco doing Guinness Indian porter which is treacly and rich. Lush. Love dark beers and stouts especially oat or milk
Exterminate all rational thought
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

big mervyn wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:43 pm
justinr73 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:53 am
rumncoke wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:45 am Justin Cooney’s tackle was high it was the tackle by ToT which was a harsh call

My point is basically that a referee and his known disposition can effect how a team play and players performance and imo Ulster were trying to play within that frame work although Cooney was getting a little frustrated at the lenience being given to Montpellier at the breakdown not rolling away and coming in from the side taking players out before they had joined the ruck which made obtaining turnovers easier.

Which went on unpenalised for the first 40 minutes
Thanks Rum. Can’t remember the TOT one - I could have been taking a lengthy gulp of my Black Heart stout at the time. Worth trying if you haven’t already.

Cooney was indeed looking frustrated - may or may not have been about out Whitehouse!
It's a decent drop. Did you get that in France?

Drinking Sainsbury's winter porter ( on sale @£1.50 for 500ml) at the moment. Stout with a hint of cinnamon. Rather nice.
Ashamed to admit I watched it on tele!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:54 pm Tesco doing Guinness Indian porter which is treacly and rich. Lush. Love dark beers and stouts especially oat or milk
It is very good. You can get the Brewdog Black Heart in Tesco also, it's not bad.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

justinr73 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:47 pm
big mervyn wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:43 pm
justinr73 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:53 am
rumncoke wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:45 am Justin Cooney’s tackle was high it was the tackle by ToT which was a harsh call

My point is basically that a referee and his known disposition can effect how a team play and players performance and imo Ulster were trying to play within that frame work although Cooney was getting a little frustrated at the lenience being given to Montpellier at the breakdown not rolling away and coming in from the side taking players out before they had joined the ruck which made obtaining turnovers easier.

Which went on unpenalised for the first 40 minutes
Thanks Rum. Can’t remember the TOT one - I could have been taking a lengthy gulp of my Black Heart stout at the time. Worth trying if you haven’t already.

Cooney was indeed looking frustrated - may or may not have been about out Whitehouse!
It's a decent drop. Did you get that in France?

Drinking Sainsbury's winter porter ( on sale @£1.50 for 500ml) at the moment. Stout with a hint of cinnamon. Rather nice.
Ashamed to admit I watched it on tele!
Bet you're kicking yourself now :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Nice to get some value from my TV subscriptions for a change over the last few weeks!

Fair play to one of my usual travelling companions who managed SA and Montpellier >appl
DodgyEverything
Novice

Post by DodgyEverything »

Willemse gets 5 weeks, down from 6 for the guilty plea. Baffling that he's still entitled to any form of leniency
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

It depends on who is on the panel and some other factors ie Montpellier are on a survival course at present --and if the second half performance without him is anything to go by may not make it.

He is just a big guy who acts without thinking and his team pay for it.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Fourth red of his career, albeit none have come in his 155 league games in France and SA.