bit a doodle do!!!!!!!!!!!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

bit a doodle do!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by browner »

Rooster..........i see Leinster are charging 30 euros per annum to view their video clips hmmm.

I have a proposition.............contact me at,

Kerchingggg@greedyb*****ds.com. :wink:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Looks like a big seller ........... get them here for free. Rock on Rooster.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

ha, cheeky baskets! wot a rip off!! :wink:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Would you be bothered to pay for it .......

Romeo47 Alpha 52
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: bit a doodle do!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:Rooster..........i see Leinster are charging 30 euros per annum to view their video clips hmmm.
I'm open to offers and will pass on info to whoever does those clips :? :wink:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
barney
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by barney »

I've been to two Leinster supporters' evenings and, on both occasions, there's been a load of hand-wringing over why they don't get the kind of support that Ulster and Munster do.

On the one hand, they're hoping to set up fan-based focus groups to try and figure out how to generate more interest and increase attendances (which might not be a bad idea, if someone at the branch actually takes it on board).

Then, on top of having to register to view their crappy website, they try this kind of thing. Someone in the LB needs to catch themselves on.

On a related note, a few of the lads in my office now visit this site occasionally and have said how impressed they are with it and how they wish their clubs had something as good. :salut:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

hip hip horray ..... three cheers for Fermain.

Romeo47 Alpha 52
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

I have to say it sounds like Leinster are going the way MR did at first. I was extremely disappointed that Mike seemed to want the monetary benefits of a supporters club but hated the idea of spending any money or allowing the URSC to organise anything that might use up some financial resource without a visible boost to the membership numbers.

I think now, thanks to the strength of the committee, MR has come round and we are starting to see the potential of what the URSC could be and what it could do for Ulster Rugby.

Hopefully Leinster will take their heads out of their proverbials and follow suit.

Mind you this site beats anything UR or LR have done so far by a country mile - they have a lot of catching up to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

:oops:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Barney................it's a shame about the new Leinster site, the old one used to be one of the best now they've replaced it with a load of trash.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Oh come on Squire Fermain - don't pretend you're embarassed by all the praise :)