Sparky

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

colinh
Lord Chancellor

Sparky

Post by colinh »

Is it me or did anyone else notice that Sparky has either been rejuvinated or reinvented. He was dancing and prancing for all of his wee heart's worth. Maybe he had been sampling Mike Reid's slimming pills full of Columbian Marching Powder.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

He probably read some of the suggestions here to either get a bit of movement or get put down :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
smee
Novice

Post by smee »

Steady on Rooster the RSPCS may be tuning in and I hear they have some friends with long bushy tails. :shock:
In a mad world only the mad are sane
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

smee wrote:Steady on Rooster the RSPCS may be tuning in and I hear they have some friends with long bushy tails. :shock:
Bring them on :rambo:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Sparky

Post by BR »

colinh wrote:Is it me or did anyone else notice that Sparky has either been rejuvinated or reinvented. He was dancing and prancing for all of his wee heart's worth. Maybe he had been sampling Mike Reid's slimming pills full of Columbian Marching Powder.

Colin :twisted:
I noticed he had returned to wearing his traditional dirty gutties rather than those furry feet he's been wearing recently - maybe not in the same league as Jimmy's boots, but seem to have the desired result.