Search found 21215 matches

by Dave
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:34 pm
Forum: The Back Room 'Lock In'
Topic: A little bit of politics folks`
Replies: 4408
Views: 193630

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Isn't protestantism just one big really long backlash ongoing from the 1600s? I suppose from rum's point of view, Biden is just a cheeky young upstart. A whippersnapper with not enough life experience. There has never been, nor will there ever be a POTUS with the slightest clue about the inner worki...
by Dave
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:02 pm
Forum: Provincial an' aither teams
Topic: Munster 2020/21
Replies: 85
Views: 7225

Re: Munster 2020/21

Petrol on the bbq eh? At least it wasn't Deysel.
by Dave
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:00 pm
Forum: Provincial an' aither teams
Topic: Munster 2020/21
Replies: 85
Views: 7225

Re: Munster 2020/21

big mervyn wrote:"Accident" is very generous. Gross stupidity would be more accurate.

Hope nobody has suffered any permanent damage.
If they were Ulster players. The reaction would have been different.
by Dave
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:55 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Welcome to Ulster Leone Nakarawa
Replies: 75
Views: 8477

Re: Welcome to Ulster Leone Nakarawa

It was unlikely to work out as we hoped. It was a dismal return from injury for Glasgow this season. We remain well and truly shafted by Marcell. Nothing new with this news. What are the chances of signing anyone of note now?
by Dave
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:03 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: Welcome to Ulster Leone Nakarawa
Replies: 75
Views: 8477

Re: Welcome to Ulster Leone Nakarawa

HP
by Dave
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:56 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: McFarland Stays On Two more years
Replies: 24
Views: 2947

Re: McFarland Stays On Two more years

Oi Solids!! I'll have an opinion on you also.

[emoji3166]
by Dave
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:28 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: McFarland Stays On Two more years
Replies: 24
Views: 2947

Re: McFarland Stays On Two more years

No, you have confirmed my opinion.
by Dave
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:19 am
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: McFarland Stays On Two more years
Replies: 24
Views: 2947

Re: McFarland Stays On Two more years

Shouldn't you be begging for a stream or some bollix?
by Dave
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:33 pm
Forum: Provincial an' aither teams
Topic: Munster 2020/21
Replies: 85
Views: 7225

Re: Munster 2020/21

I wonder will any scummy rags do an exposé on this...
by Dave
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:31 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: US special envoy
Replies: 19
Views: 1068

Re: US special envoy

Good man, Trev. Bring it home. Make us all millionaires by telling the yanks the brits are the good guys. That will go down great with the dum dums thinking they're all at least 2/17th Eyeerrrish. Uppa colonies. (Tiocfaidh ár lá) Your right Dave just like Michelle. Her unofficial envoys did a great...
by Dave
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:53 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: US special envoy
Replies: 19
Views: 1068

Re: US special envoy

Just found out he's a Tory boy. I thought he was aligned with the liberal wing of the UUP. Selected by Brandon Lewis , a man with zero emapthy for NI or it's people, unlike his predecessor who did actually seem to have our interests at heart. He's very keen to impress his tory masters, as he's not ...
by Dave
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:46 pm
Forum: The Back Room 'Lock In'
Topic: Cricket season
Replies: 419
Views: 40789

Re: Cricket season

He's lucky he didn't send WhatsApp messages that he didn't send.
by Dave
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:45 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: US special envoy
Replies: 19
Views: 1068

Re: US special envoy

You wrote 'remain British', therefore they would have to be British to remain so.
by Dave
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:36 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: US special envoy
Replies: 19
Views: 1068

Re: US special envoy


Bobbievee wrote: To what end?
maybe that 60 per cent of the people in "the North" want to remain British?
If 60% percent of the brits in the North want to remain brits, that isn't a good stat for them. I suppose the other 40% wish to be pan-european.
by Dave
Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:24 pm
Forum: View frae thae Hill
Topic: McFarland Stays On Two more years
Replies: 24
Views: 2947

Re: McFarland Stays On Two more years

Big-al wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:50 pm
We won't beat Leinster or the Bulls/Stormers/Sharks.
Leinster are on the wane, life without sexton, Healy, Fardy, Toner will be tough. No matter how many international class backrowers they have.
You have no brain.