Yellow/red cards

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Father Jack
Novice

Re: Yellow/red cards

Post by Father Jack »

feck! ar$e, drink!

I was trying to stay out of this one.

The forum is already moderated!

Welder leave scranner alone and be nice. I really don't want to have to prove that we do moderate this forum by handing out a few bans.

Now settle down and don't wake me up again. :drunken: :cowboy:
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld couldn't be Eric Cairns. I've heard Cairns speak and he's funny.
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Retorted Sir, what a retort. And daring to continue this, after Jack has decreed that this foolishness ceases... balls like a ripe f***in grapefruit :salut:

Let it be known, as much for his character, as mine. I am not Eric Cairns.
Cairns has enough to do, counting his millions, after getting out of the business at the right time. The fortunate sod.

OK Jack - if I must, I shall. I'm wasted on this joker anyway. I'll take my wit off to another thread, and another donkey. Not one bit happy about this though.

Any chance you could allow a forum where folks can freely trade insults with one another, without fear of reprisal or moderation? The UAFC numbers would positively swell. It's what the people want. And those who claim to be bored by such, can stay away/be a voyeur as they wish. You never know, it might mean that all the sh!t stays in the shed, and the whole house gets cleaned right up...
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I think Trevor Brennan deserves a mention here at this stage.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

HwoodMike2umate wrote:I think Trevor Brennan deserves a mention here at this stage.
I'm not so sure Mike.
He wasn't even on the pitch to get a card, when he clebbered yon lad for reminding Trev as to what he'd done to his mother with a dodgy pint of Guinness from his bar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Agree with Cap'n. It's Fermain's living room, so he decides what' acceptable, but others should remember they are his guests too and act accordingly, or they could find themselves out on the street with their blue plastic bag bouncing down the steps after them (if they're lucky). I do however think it is permissable to make suggestions to our host - mine is keep this thread - stick it in its own forum and let people abuse each other till their hearts content. They used to have the 'Sin Bin' on Gwlad for exactly that.

May I just say what a fine job the Moderators do on this baord ;)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I have no intention of telling Fermain what he should & shouldn't do, but I have to say that a "Rumble Room" with no rules for moderation & perhaps liberty from the word censor might be a tremendous safety valve for some less disciplined posters than I :lol:

The equivalent of asking someone outside, but nobody ends up with a bake like a bust sofa, no blood on the carpet, not a broken bone or dislocated finger from excessively punching a twerp, no need to sift through the gore for a broken tooth no hair yanked out in a girlfight, no smudged lipstick and no tears blotching the mascara & causing unsightly black rivers down the cheeks. All very civilised and nothing worse than a bruised ego for those with a vocabulary not strong enough to defend itself.

Nah, maybe not, I am perfectly happy with the current set up & harsh but fair moderation for deserving miscreants,yours truly included.

Viva les Mods.
MODS.jpg
MODS.jpg (133.57 KiB) Viewed 929 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Is this place not more akin to Fermain's Bar rather than his "living room". I for one, would think twice about throwing my front door open to a few of the punters that come in here :lol

Can only add my appreciation of the admins and mods here and Roosters vids were also invaluable when I was wintering in Spain.

Agree with Baggy re a password protected forum for the gougers. Might be a good addition.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

big mervyn wrote: Agree with Baggy re a password protected forum for the gougers. Might be a good addition.
A place where you, Big Merv, will catch the full brunt of my charm. Right in your face.

Yes yes, mods are great, Rooster should be given the keys to all of Christendom, the Fonz really is that darned cool...
No need to tickle their balls whilst you're blowing smoke up their ar$e though.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I think this is a stupid thread. :cowboy:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
big mervyn wrote: Agree with Baggy re a password protected forum for the gougers. Might be a good addition.
A place where you, Big Merv, will catch the full brunt of my charm. Right in your face.
You flatter yerself Welder. This board is extremely civilized compared to most. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. The flaming and gouging usually gets a bit tiresome when repeated ad nauseum.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Indeed.
The planet rugby forum is a case in point of what can happen without moderation.

F%&*ing awesome, that's what.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cheers Welder, all the best...take care now......

You still here?
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Snipe Watson wrote: You still here?
Still here, still here.
5000+ posts and counting chumps.

Who would have thought it, eh?
Who could ever have imagined it, when I first rocked up and caused outrage...

At this time, I'd like to give a special mention to the one man who can irk an Ulster fan more than I.
Trev - your ban is now served. Your suspension is no more. Welcome back to the fine game, Sir.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

For the avoidance of any doubt - i believe Trevor can play rugby again from last Thursday (1st March 2012) but he is still banned from participating in any way in any ERC tournament until 1st June this year(2012).

But regardless of that, at the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember him.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh