pm problems??

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

pm problems??

Post by Freddie Benson »

couple of times recently I've been emailed by admin to alert me to a pm (obviously on my coffee and lucnh breaks when I'm not viewing the site :wink: :oops: ) but when I go to inbox there is no message.

have emailed admin to check
but has anyone else noticed this?
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

freddie next time you get one do you click on the link or log in and then look :?: Also check time pm sent as I have noticed sometimes the notification is for a pm I have already looked at :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

If sent a pm, the admin will email you to inform you that there is a pm waiting for you in your inbox. However, before you read it, the person sending it may then delete it, and there will be nothing there for you to read when you login.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

fermain wrote:If sent a pm, the admin will email you to inform you that there is a pm waiting for you in your inbox. However, before you read it, the person sending it may then delete it, and there will be nothing there for you to read when you login.
you mean someone's teasing freddie??? :twisted: :twisted:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

:cry: it's just not fair :!:

I presume the sender must have deleted it - there was a bit a time gap between the time the pm was sent and me checking in to read it. Hadn't realised that once sent, pm could be deleted.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach