Seeing double?

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

cables
Lord Chancellor

Seeing double?

Post by cables »

Twice this evening I have encountered a problem suggesting there is something wrong with the software.

Previously all was OK and I did not observe the same problem ever.

I typed a reply and submitted it. I got the update message to say the thread had updated. I submitted again and subsequently found that I had posted the same reply twice. I deleted the second.

When submitting a reply later, I got the same message but observed that it was my own reply which was displayed as the later reply/update. I did not re-submit but did check that my first submission was displayed on the thread. It was.

Since observing this, I have wondered why I am not seeing double postings from others also.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Seeing double?

Post by Rooster »

Happened me once cables, but I think it was due to a dodgy connection and me hitting submit twice :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I ent a reply yesterday that disappeared in the ether!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:I ent a reply yesterday that disappeared in the ether!
Happened me just now :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Are we being moderated? My wife's always wanted to moderate me. What's it mean anyway? Moderate.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:Are we being moderated? My wife's always wanted to moderate me. What's it mean anyway? Moderate.
Would not think so Setanta, if a moderator had deleted one of your posts I'm sure you would have heard the reason.
This is only a new message board version, perhaps there are still some bugs in it ?
Rory Best