Whole site down?

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Whole site down?

Post by Rooster »

Starting to look like an NTL problem, cables could be on a different IP bundle :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

Probably. They are useless.
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Can't be specific on times, but for large parts of Sunday i couldn't access the site.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:Can't be specific on times, but for large parts of Sunday i couldn't access the site.
Who are you on ? NTL ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Yeah..............NTL/Virgin.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Virgin Media are actually pretty good at providing info regarding what is happening on their network (although you need internet access to read it...)

Info here http://status-cable.virginmedia.com:80/ ... yupdate.do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there is a set of newsgroups on usenet at news.virginmedia.com
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

mikerob wrote:Virgin Media are actually pretty good at providing info regarding what is happening on their network (although you need internet access to read it...)

Info here http://status-cable.virginmedia.com:80/ ... yupdate.do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there is a set of newsgroups on usenet at news.virginmedia.com
That annoys the mammaries off me, BT do the same, then you phone up and listen to a whole list of options and them telling you to check out their website for service status, you wouldn't be phoning the darned thing if the internet was working :twisted:
Rory Best