Super 15 2014

A forum to discuss all things rugby on the Southern Hemisphere leagues.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Super 15 2014

Post by Russ »

ruckover wrote:The conferences ensure each country is represented in the play-offs. Think that's pretty much the sole reason for their existence.
Surprised Wales haven't asked the PRL to help them push that through here

Sent from my Brennan
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Mark Hammett is the new Cardiff blues coach.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
HoneyBadger
Novice

Post by HoneyBadger »

Pity we couldn't get Jamie Joseph!
Using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Currently watching Sharks outplay the Blues (leading 29-23 after 73mins) but a succession of appalling decisions are keeping this game close by the from the ref & abetted by the TMO who awarded a try from a 3/4 metres forward pass.

Really is a big worry in the game. I think TMOs are the least competant body of officials in any sport worldwide. Some utterly LouisLudikrous decisions recently. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Highlanders 29 Chiefs 24 - what a great game and such a pleasant change from all that wendyball dreck on TV at the moment.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:Highlanders 29 Chiefs 24 - what a great game and such a pleasant change from all that wendyball dreck on TV at the moment.
Sky boxes are great Setanta, just go to parental controls and block all channels showing the wendyball then you can't view by accident if you are channel surfing.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I see that Sharks have left Mixed out of their semi-final squad, he should soon be with us.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Superb Final, expected Crusaders to come through at the end and they looked to have done it but great guts from Foley at the very edge of his range to win it in the final minute for the Tahs.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Joubert tried his hardest to give NZ anoyher trophy

Easterby Out