Super Rugby 2016

A forum to discuss all things rugby on the Southern Hemisphere leagues.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Super Rugby 2016

Post by Russ »

justinr73 wrote:Beale's patellar tendon is supposed to have come off at the knee cap but remained intact.

May only be three months out.
Still a huge step down for Wasps on the field and a liability off

But if the english feel their business model can handle it
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

He's probably less of a liability than their new (or not so new) outhalf.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Another sensational try for Highlanders, their 5th, phase after phase. You will go long way to see a team score 5 tries of the quality these have been. I urge everyone to have a look at the highlights of this. Breathtaking stuff.
I was raving about this game on Friday morning, particularly the Highlander's 5th try. It appears SKY agree, here'sit

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... the-season
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Another sensational try for Highlanders, their 5th, phase after phase. You will go long way to see a team score 5 tries of the quality these have been. I urge everyone to have a look at the highlights of this. Breathtaking stuff.
I was raving about this game on Friday morning, particularly the Highlander's 5th try. It appears SKY agree, here'sit

Looking forward to Ulster scoring one like that in front of the North stand on Friday night :cheers: :red: :fleg:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Some try indeed.

Couldn't help noticing that the Crusaders' kit looks a lot like Saracens'. Is this just a coincidence or is there some sort of link between the two clubs?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

solidarity wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Some try indeed.

Couldn't help noticing that the Crusaders' kit looks a lot like Saracens'. Is this just a coincidence or is there some sort of link between the two clubs?
The link is real...................they have the same kit designer.

Ironically given that NZders are running around upside down, if they were playing at the same time, viewed from space the kits would look identical.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

I bought the Crusaders shirt at the start of the season.

I'm too fat to comfortably wear it in public.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Jaguares winning 22-17 v Kings in Port Elizabeth, only problem is they have had 2 red cards and just got a yellow as well!

Update: as bad as the Kings are, they managed to win 29-22 with their 3 men advantage!
lw7
Novice

Post by lw7 »

The Waratahs Chiefs game was an attacking blinder.
Short bursting carries, offloading fest, less ruck time.
Go the Tahs!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

lw7 wrote:The Waratahs Chiefs game was an attacking blinder.
Short bursting carries, offloading fest, less ruck time.
Go the Tahs!
We've 2 different games at the minute

One Josef wants. One that entertains
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Blues looked pretty decent last night. The conference thing is a joke. Any other conference they'd be right up there.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Christ crucified, you turn on the magic bax in the corner to watch rugby and you get this bullshit. Rebels just not bothered Crusaders 28-0 up in less than 15 minutes. Disgraceful Aussiebastards. :duh:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Is this still going ...
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

rebels not the only ones. 4 kiwis sides beat 4 aussie sides 203-63. got to worry about the continued expansion.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

As things stand 4/5 of the NZ sides above the best AUS side.....with the Blues only 4 pts behind them.