direction

ny and all to do with skules

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: direction

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:Noticed last night they've stuck a 50mph limit on the Hillhall Road.
Is that a minimum or maximum limit as I have severe doubts that with present traffic and arses on that road it is near impossible to do 40 never mind 50.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Is that a minimum or maximum limit as I have severe doubts that with present traffic and arses on that road it is near impossible to do 40 never mind 50.
Normally I go super slow on the early part to even create myself a gap
Then go for it
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

For fecks sake Russ you must almost stop for 10 mins
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Then go for it
Is this driving your talking about or your sex life :D
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Then go for it
Is this driving your talking about or your sex life :D
She's fully in control of that

This is getting away from the point

Has the Mexican gone for a fry up?
Which of the 2 Applegreens did he stop in?

Is the missus taking him to Ikea?
Where is he watching the Munters later?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Diablo , let's be hearing about yer day in the Capital of the unoccupied counties :D

I hope the wannabe pride of the east boys didn't burn out any cars after the thumping Blackrock inflicted on the College :cheers:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Guys face facts, El ha used you like a whore and thrown you away when he's had his 4D out of you ... maybe D4 sounds better.

Anyway, he's left you like an ould huere showing far too much thigh for a woman of your years and waiting for round two & a big tip - cash that is.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Guys face facts, El ha used you like a whore and thrown you away when he's had his 4D out of you ... maybe D4 sounds better.

Anyway, he's left you like an ould huere showing far too much thigh for a woman of your years and waiting for round two & a big tip - cash that is.
El Diablo has like many lunsters misplaced his blue lunster shirt and put on his red lunster shirt