Post by rumncoke »

A lister your one to talk about names more names than a chat line hostess you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Beattiespastie
Squire

Re: Schools Cup 2015

Post by Beattiespastie »

Rfc.... I would never condone dangerous play and all deliberate/ dangerous play should be penalized accordingly.Having witnessed the incident by actually being a short distance from it I don't think there was any intent nor do I think it was dangerous. As I pointed out I didn't think the Campbell lad deserved to go either. MCBs captain was punished for last year's punch and rightly so. I was merely pointing ou that he learnt his lesson and turned a negative into a positiv I apologize if my post irked you mate but it was just my opinion and that's what a forum is all aout. I am not a coach/ player etc from the school by the way..,just a parent/ supporrter like the many out there at all schools.:-)
RFCrfcRFC
Novice

Post by RFCrfcRFC »

Alister Scott wrote:
RFCrfcRFC wrote:
Beattiespastie wrote:...........
It's interesting that the Methody player who punched the RBAI player last year is this year's Methody captain and he has been a credit to the team and the school:-D
Sorry don't usually post in this forum but get your head out of the sand - MCB are a formidable team and coaching set up - they don't need their supporters condoning both punching players as a credit to the school or those sent off due to dangerous play >seeya
Welcome to the forum RFC-ad-nauseum .......... assuming this is in fact your first contribution.

I don't normally post about skules rugby too much, but just out of boredom, I'm gonna stick my oar in here for a change. :stir:

When you say that you don't usually post in this forum, it suggests that you have posted before, but not very often. Given that the stats say you have never posted before under the RCFx3 username, who else are you? You know some people don't like it when posters have several usernames ..... :twisted:

You clearly don't read what's on the forum either if you think he was suggesting that punching players was a credit to the school. Or maybe you just went to a school that doesn't teach comprehension quite as well as most?
Oh dear seems I've touched a rather raw nerve! I don't usually post on forums at all - I should have been specific! I just follow the threads without being signed up as a member until now - bad idea most likely. As for my education background - do you require a CV?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

RFCrfcRFC wrote:
Alister Scott wrote:
RFCrfcRFC wrote:
Beattiespastie wrote:...........
It's interesting that the Methody player who punched the RBAI player last year is this year's Methody captain and he has been a credit to the team and the school:-D
Sorry don't usually post in this forum but get your head out of the sand - MCB are a formidable team and coaching set up - they don't need their supporters condoning both punching players as a credit to the school or those sent off due to dangerous play >seeya
Welcome to the forum RFC-ad-nauseum .......... assuming this is in fact your first contribution.

I don't normally post about skules rugby too much, but just out of boredom, I'm gonna stick my oar in here for a change. :stir:

When you say that you don't usually post in this forum, it suggests that you have posted before, but not very often. Given that the stats say you have never posted before under the RCFx3 username, who else are you? You know some people don't like it when posters have several usernames ..... :twisted:

You clearly don't read what's on the forum either if you think he was suggesting that punching players was a credit to the school. Or maybe you just went to a school that doesn't teach comprehension quite as well as most?
Oh dear seems I've touched a rather raw nerve! I don't usually post on forums at all - I should have been specific! I just follow the threads without being signed up as a member until now - bad idea most likely. As for my education background - do you require a CV?
I like you already
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

rumncoke wrote:A lister your one to talk about names more names than a chat line hostess you
I see that the sarcasm bypass surgery was successful then! :lol:
RFCrfcRFC wrote:Oh dear seems I've touched a rather raw nerve! I don't usually post on forums at all - I should have been specific! I just follow the threads without being signed up as a member until now - bad idea most likely. As for my education background - do you require a CV?
Still not reading things properly then? :roll:

Or looking at the smilies that might tell you something? :lol:

As for the CV ..... no thanks, I have one of my own. :duck:

My welcome to the forum was genuine though ..... even if the rest of my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously >EW !
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

1st semi final today RBAI 10 - 3 CAI 20 mins to go. Updates via twitter.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

10-6
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

breakdown wrote:10-6
Come on Inst
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Russ wrote:
Come on Inst
Inst won
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

breakdown wrote:
Russ wrote:
Come on Inst
Inst won
Yes. Well done Coleraine
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Wonderful effort from CAI...a credit to their coaches and school:-)
moyletra
Novice

Post by moyletra »

Agree well done to The Inst - Played their hearts out and gave lie to Paddy Powers odds. Inst's try was marginally forward from my sightline. Later CAI should have gone for the sticks with pen at 10 to go instead of the corner. That would have given a 9-10 scoreline and I think that they would have closed out the game from the restart.

Anyway The Inst made a past pupil proud. :-)
PeteLondon
Novice

Post by PeteLondon »

Come on Wallace! It wouldn't be an upset on form this year.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

The schools cup is as competitive as Scottish football. Same brad pitt different year.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

As a COBA the Inst game in the first half was beyond stupid to have the wind behind you and play pick up and go defies logic
The inst's tackling in the first half was as bad as RBAI passing .
Going into the second half I wouldn't have given odds on a Coleraine win and thought they were looking at being beaten by about 20 - 25 points

That they were beaten by what might well have been a forward pass says a great deal for the effort made by Coleraine and as a game the 2nd half was a better game than the first were the referee showed is love for the sound of his whistle .

Given the conditions it would be totally unfair to make any judgement on the quality of the play .

The players must have been frozen because I was and I was wearing a hat , heavy coat and gloves . So well done to both teams playing in terrible conditions .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist