Ulster Rugby - driven into the ground

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Rugby - driven into the ground

Post by Rooster »

Tyrone Howe wrote:Overstatement of the season goes to new CEO, Shane Logan, who claimed that his vision was that Ulster would be the best in the world.

After a second successive season in eighth position, a top four finish in the Magners League and knockout stages of the Heineken Cup would do the rest of us quite nicely.
Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport ... 92525.html
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Re: Ulster Rugby - driven into the ground

Post by backawaygoonahead »

aarons wrote:
promsandwich wrote:Aarons,

I agree totally that we don't want an identikit football stadium. However, from where I stand the new stand has made ravers a much more impressive ground and I for one cannot wait until the car park and old stand are redeveloped. It's shocking that in the time that Munster/Leinster have progressed we have gone backwards. We need:

1. A team to justify the support our fans provide; and
2. A decent ground for our supporters

8)
agreed
Absolutely agree but with one proviso: Future developments need to be constructed to increase rather than decrease stadium capacity. We need a minimum of 15000 for when the team decides to start being decent again and preferably 20000 although that leaves you with the "half empty" potential currently enjoyed by our Welsh :mexicanred: friends and only dreamt of by the Scottish :mexican: porridge scoffers!

:red:

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.