Aironi v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Aironi v Ulster

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote:
Rooster wrote: at least it will save Gusher from getting confused !

Quote from Gusher last year, when Spence and Marshall were in the centres, 'Well one of these young fellas is going to have to dye his hair black as they're going to be around for the next 10 years' :thumright:
Laughed at that one myself and thought wouldn't it be some craic if the entire team dyed their hair blonde, Gusher would just sit and cry :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
OneMore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: sometimes just appears to be invisible
:scratch: :scratch:
Is it the
BaggyTrousers wrote: appears to be invisible
part of this which causes the head scratching Snipe? Purely in the notion of invisibility appearing at all?
Yip oxymoron
Hey, who are you calling a moron Snipe? Why I oughta come over there an rip you a new one............... alright fair cop, lets try "seems to go missing occasionallly" ........wait a minute not sure about that one either ............. "sometimes Willie just seems to have disappeared" ............nah

F*ck it I give up, Willie Faloon is magic............. wait no magic doesn't actually exist other than as an illusion............ or does it :? :? :? :? :?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

They seek him here, they seek him there..............
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

Anyone have an idea how to listen to the match online?

Just realised the only radio I have is in my car as I use iPhone app or Sky for most stations, but they only seem to list R Ulster FM.
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

bangorboy wrote:Anyone have an idea how to listen to the match online?

Just realised the only radio I have is in my car as I use iPhone app or Sky for most stations, but they only seem to list R Ulster FM.
You can't, just have to find an old MW radio , I have to sit in the car as well :( On the plus side it gets you out of the house and away from possible do this and do that jobs :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I believe a new MW radio will work just as well.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Aironi v Ulster

Post by mikerob »

In the past, BBC Radio Ulster MW commentary of games was online but you had to search around for the link as it only appeared near to the time of the game.

I think the link was in the BBC sport section rather than the Radio Ulster bit of the BBC website.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.492763,-0.264725
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by pip14 »

What tiem does the match kick off at guys? (UK Time) :red:
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pip14 wrote:What tiem does the match kick off at guys? (UK Time) :red:
When the sun dial reaches 2 bells the game will start.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
notj
Steward

Post by notj »

Anyone having any joy with a link for the radio coverage?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

5 points in the bag would be a nice start for Humps 40th birthday today :party: :party: :party:
Rory Best
ulster-t-i-d
Novice

Post by ulster-t-i-d »

Me on Twitter
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:5 points in the bag would be a nice start for Humps 40th birthday today :party: :party: :party:
Well if you take any notice of stats its just a question of how many - 4 or 5 points as Ulster have won every game against Italian opposition home & away 10 wins & we are apparently on a roll of 9 wins from our last 10 "regular season" matches.

Fivegone conclusion - happy birthday Humps :sunny:(good that RabidDogwrecked website :lol: )
Frinightravers
Novice

Post by Frinightravers »

notj
Steward

Post by notj »

Phew!