Any links to watch the match

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Any links to watch the match

Post by Setanta »

Fermain, I have a VPN but which country should I choose and VIPROW wants my card details which show the country I live in!! I would like to see the super rugby game but do not have Sky; can you help?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Under no circumstances give them anything.

Oh and it doesnt really matter what country you use. If its more the purposes of accessing a website only accessible in a certain country use that country otherwise you're only really using a VPN to hide yourself so selecting the UK is fine.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

HELP! DAZN are showing Munster Leinster on the Saturday but no sign of anyone showing the Connacht Ulster game. Any link to watch and I do not have sky, bt or premier as I am in Switzerland. Otherwise any chance of someone recording and producing a video?
Last edited by Setanta on Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
armalig
Novice

Post by armalig »

Ulster Connacht is on TG4 ?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Do not have tg4 in Switzerland either. Not a lot of Gaelic speakers here.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

If you can't find it I'll try and find it after and upload it.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

That would be brilliant, many thanks in advance.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Got the Ulster game on Sunday; any chance of a stream of the Leinster game on Saturday?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Setanta wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:49 pm Got the Ulster game on Sunday; any chance of a stream of the Leinster game on Saturday?
It's on beIN Sports if that helps. BT Sport in UK
Ds69
Novice

Post by Ds69 »

Anyone know if tonights A's game is being streamed?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Ds69 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:41 pm Anyone know if tonights A's game is being streamed?
It isn't. Twitter updates.
Ds69
Novice

Post by Ds69 »

Neill_M wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Ds69 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:41 pm Anyone know if tonights A's game is being streamed?
It isn't. Twitter updates.
Thats a shame, thanks for confirming
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Ulster game against Dragons not being shown outside of Premier. Any chance of this being covered elsewhere or even afterwards? Radio?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Setanta wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:29 pm Ulster game against Dragons not being shown outside of Premier. Any chance of this being covered elsewhere or even afterwards? Radio?
There should be highlights on BBC Website early in the week etc. Games are usually live on Radio Ulster, unsure how to access that online.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »