UAFC Changes

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 12443
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:09 am
Location: Beer garden

UAFC Changes

Post by fermain » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 am

Welcome to the new UAFC FORUM. some changes have taken place...

1st of all, you will notice a lack of most recent posts, unfortunately we couldn't keep all the latest posts or users alive, and if you've been affected we apologise, however I am sure you will appreciate the new security the board has as well as the new features such as the gallery which more than make up for the shortfall.

Any queries, let us know via the technobabble forum, the mods will be able to help you.

Any defects that you notice, although comprehensive testing has taken place, let us know, we are there for you the Ulster fans, and we will try to make everything shipshape and rosy.

There may be a few changes over the next few months as we settle in to our long term plan, and I hope you will bear with us. Again, any suggestions, please let us know, and we will take into consideration all that we receive...

from all of us in the UAFC team.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11381
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Shan » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:40 am

Handy way of getting rid of a load of old pony that has been posted in the last week.
Nice one Fermain. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Rooster » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:44 am

Shan wrote:Handy way of getting rid of a load of old pony that has been posted in the last week.
Nice one Fermain. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: some pile of crap went down the pan with a click of the mouse 8)
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Snipe Watson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 am

This is all very confusing for a chap of my age..............
Gonna be a total mare for Grumpy when his home help gets him up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#NotMyCountry

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 12443
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:09 am
Location: Beer garden

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by fermain » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:59 am

Shan wrote:Handy way of getting rid of a load of old pony that has been posted in the last week.
Nice one Fermain. :D
there is that :lol:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Snipe Watson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:11 am

All the kack is lurking in the background
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
Rovi Snave
Warrior
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 1:14 pm
Location: Holywood, but preferably the Terrace

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Rovi Snave » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 am

Snipe Watson wrote:This is all very confusing for a chap of my age..............
Gonna be a total mare for Grumpy when his home help gets him up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Snipe - look on the brightside - you get to re-live your 6000 post again if I'm not mistaken :thumleft:
Bit like Groundhog Day :bounce:
SUPPORT THE TEAM NOT THE REGIME

User avatar
scrum5
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6075
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by scrum5 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:19 am

Hopefully some of the trolls will have gone as well...new site looks good., well done fermain :oops:
Last edited by scrum5 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Snipe Watson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Rovi Snave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:This is all very confusing for a chap of my age..............
Gonna be a total mare for Grumpy when his home help gets him up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Snipe - look on the brightside - you get to re-live your 6000 post again if I'm not mistaken :thumleft:
Bit like Groundhog Day :bounce:
I had noticed that.......wonder which idiot will benefit from my wisdom this time?
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Snipe Watson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:20 pm

scrum5 wrote:Hopefully some of the trolley will have gone as well...new look site looks good., well done Neil
What did Neil do.....................congrats for getting up this morning?

Man's a liability

:wink:
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
scrum5
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6075
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by scrum5 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 pm

fixed :oops:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 12443
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:09 am
Location: Beer garden

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by fermain » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:34 pm

The forum url will change soon too, so expect to have to update any bookmarks you have which point to forum/

The site index page will point directly to the forum so it will become http://www.uafc.co.uk/ and everything will point to the website index page, basically what you see here.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!

caledoniancelt
Initiate
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am
Location: The potato growing part of North Down

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by caledoniancelt » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:55 pm

fermain wrote:Welcome to the new UAFC FORUM. some changes have taken place...

1st of all, you will notice a lack of most recent posts, unfortunately we couldn't keep all the latest posts or users alive, and if you've been affected we apologise, however I am sure you will appreciate the new security the board has as well as the new features such as the gallery which more than make up for the shortfall.

Any queries, let us know via the technobabble forum, the mods will be able to help you.

Any defects that you notice, although comprehensive testing has taken place, let us know, we are there for you the Ulster fans, and we will try to make everything shipshape and rosy.

There may be a few changes over the next few months as we settle in to our long term plan, and I hope you will bear with us. Again, any suggestions, please let us know, and we will take into consideration all that we receive...

from all of us in the UAFC team.

Handy way of getting rid of Baggy :stir: :wink:

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6206
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by damianmcr » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Like some the new main page but dont like the forum being smaller :-( Used to take up my whole laptop screen and now only half.

Sorry.

Rocket
Novice
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:52 am

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Rocket » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Tapatalk app doesnt appear to work

Post Reply