UAFC Changes

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Snipe Watson »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
Shan wrote:... that langer LKOTP and Snipe and possibly Grumps(Bad things always come in threes :D ) had their usual sneer at. Dirty feckers the lot of them.

>TH >TH
Shan, I am not sure which hurts more, being called a langer by you or being "grouped" with Snipe and Grumps! :lol:
Darn tootin LKOTP is not one of us.....the man sits at rugby matches :roll: :roll: no call for it.........
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Kofi Annan wrote:Why do I keet getting tapatalk pop ups how do I stop this or do I have to buy the app
On the iPhone or iPad when you go on a compatible website. A box will open saying something like this site is tapatalk native do you wish to buy. I have just hit no and that's it. It doesn't come up again on that site - it does on first visit to other sites though.

Still popping up, and very frustrating :?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote: Still popping up, and very frustrating :?
At your age :shock:

Ohhh Matron :lol: :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:"Darn tootin"? :shock:

Have you been reading old Westerns again? :roll:
Shoor have pardner :cowboy:

Yes Shan, I have a seat as far away from the Second Barrier on the Terrace as it's possible to be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ruffians and Scoundrels there! :wink:
Fair point
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:"Darn tootin"? :shock:

Have you been reading old Westerns again? :roll:
Shoor have pardner :cowboy:

Once worked with somebody who wrote on his self-certfied sick form: "plum tuckered out" :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

big mervyn wrote:
Once worked with somebody who wrote on his self-certfied sick form: "plum tuckered out" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to admire the cheek. :lol:
It gets better. At his "return to work interview" his supervisor gave him every chance to explain himself. The best he could come up with was "I just couldn't get it together man".

Of course, given that it was the Civil Service in the '80s, he remained in post.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

UAFC Changes

Post by shamalicious »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Still popping up, and very frustrating :?
Sorry Kofi, it works for me and I don't know why declining it isn't working for you too. :scratch:

Anyone else use tapatalk?
I do, and I'd now far rather use it than have to keep zooming in to select links etc. Although not all the smilies work!
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:
bazzaj wrote:I am a bit gutted as no one believed me after the game that I fancied our chances against the all blacks this morning, so I went to pull my my late night post on the summer tour thread to that effect to prove my critics wrong.
It was nowhere to be found and I looked a right twot saying that it was there and now its gone and I dont understand this etc.
Of course I would not believe me either given the same circumstances!
I would just like to say I rememeber your post Bazzaj. I replied to it in fact with something about hope which that langer LKOTP and Snipe and possibly Grumps(Bad things always come in threes :D ) had their usual sneer at. Dirty feckers the lot of them.

>TH >TH
Not Guilty! - never saw it, nor replied to it
Shan wrote:... that langer LKOTP and Snipe and possibly Grumps(Bad things always come in threes :D ) had their usual sneer at. Dirty feckers the lot of them.

>TH >TH
Shan, I am not sure which hurts more, being called a langer by you or being "grouped" with Snipe and Grumps! :lol:
By default, as above, he shouldn't now be grouped with Snipe and me - just with that langer Snipe!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BIGBADDON
Novice

Post by BIGBADDON »

Would it be possible with all the changes that the contents on the home page could be changed e.g. Heineken Cup and Magners League next game? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
"Never argue with a drunk man or an idiot"
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

thats going too, the index page here will become the home page, any bookmarks will have to be updated.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Have my boxer shorts been located yet?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

yes, backed up, then removed as virus ridden, didn't want them to contaminate the new DB...
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

fermain wrote:yes, backed up, then removed as virus ridden, didn't want them to contaminate the new DB...
Can a database get crabs?
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

big mervyn wrote: It gets better. At his "return to work interview" his supervisor gave him every chance to explain himself. The best he could come up with was "I just couldn't get it together man".

Of course, given that it was the Civil Service in the '80s, he remained in post.

Corp. St. SSO by any chance?

Speaking of the place, many moons ago my father insisted I sign on there, otherwise I'd miss a whole three weeks "stamp" and would be doomed to destitution until death... Allegedly.

I remember quoting my reason for leaving as "offered no viable opportunity to say say f*** in the working environment", never heard another word from them. Started a new job.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

My boxers are backed up .... jeez I knew there was something wrong with that curry ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"