Tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cracker
Squire

Re: Tickets

Post by Cracker »

Just checked with Branch. All's well. All occupants of a car with a car park pass can enter at the Aquinas gate and terrace seasons ticket holders can stand anywhere they want on the terrace. So as far as we are concerned the numbers on the season tickets seem to mean nothing.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cracker wrote:Just checked with Branch. All's well. All occupants of a car with a car park pass can enter at the Aquinas gate and terrace seasons ticket holders can stand anywhere they want on the terrace. So as far as we are concerned the numbers on the season tickets seem to mean nothing.
And your Aquinas carpark pass will be in the post before the end of this week.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Tickets available for general sale on tm for both prom and terrace for all the home rabo 12 games up to Zebre. Does this mean that the prom will be used for the Glasgow game?
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Neill_M wrote:Tickets available for general sale on tm for both prom and terrace for all the home rabo 12 games up to Zebre. Does this mean that the prom will be used for the Glasgow game?
Well since they are selling tickets for the Prom (West Terrace) for the Glasgow game I think it's fair to assume that UR believe it will be ready for use!
Finished
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

It's times like these that we need to look to the Reverend BR for guidance in understanding the fable of the West Terrace.
Joe90
Novice

Post by Joe90 »

Can someone tell me if you can avoid the Ticketmaster 'Service Charge' if you phone the Ulster Rugby Ticket office directly to buy your ticket. I've always bought my tickets online but i'm ordering 4 and £10 in Service charges is a bit steep!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Joe90 wrote:Can someone tell me if you can avoid the Ticketmaster 'Service Charge' if you phone the Ulster Rugby Ticket office directly to buy your ticket. I've always bought my tickets online but i'm ordering 4 and £10 in Service charges is a bit steep!
Phone and find out, Ulster Rugby Ticket Office on 028 9049 3222 and select option 2 report back when you find out :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Joe90
Novice

Post by Joe90 »

Rooster wrote:
Joe90 wrote:Can someone tell me if you can avoid the Ticketmaster 'Service Charge' if you phone the Ulster Rugby Ticket office directly to buy your ticket. I've always bought my tickets online but i'm ordering 4 and £10 in Service charges is a bit steep!
Phone and find out, Ulster Rugby Ticket Office on 028 9049 3222 and select option 2 report back when you find out :thumleft:

Can't get through on that number...will keep trying...
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

The answer is yes - they will charge a £1.50 card fee plus postage - if you go into the office and pay cash it's face value! :thumleft:
But - as Rooster says - call and ask!
Finished
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I thought it sAid something about them not being available from rave hill office until September or something
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Seamus
Novice

Post by Seamus »

Tickets aren't available from Ravenhill until Tuesday, August 27th, either over the counter or the phone
davejohnston
Initiate

Post by davejohnston »

Got my season tickets in the post yesterday. As a first time season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to the start of the season, but was a bit underwhelmed by what came in the post - a letter, the two passes, and a voucher.

I thought there would have been a bit more effort. I work in IT, and a couple of companies I started at put more effort in when you start work for them - you get a branded folder, with all the paperwork, t-shirt, branded mug, pens all that kind of stuff. Even a I support Ulster rugby car sticker would have been better than nothing.

When joined the IRFU supporters club a few years back - 40 euro a year I think, and even with that you get a free gift every year - one year I even got a pretty decent hoody.

In fairness the price I paid was for two session tickets to watch rugby, so I can't really expect anything else, but it would be good to see Ulster rugby reward session ticket holders with a few more extras.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

You're welcome to all that stuff Dave....but all I want is my season tkt.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

browner wrote:You're welcome to all that stuff Dave....but all I want is my season tkt.
Yep.

I'm happy with a substantial discount and a loyalty bonus. A carrier bag full of oul keek would only eat into that.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

davejohnston wrote:Got my season tickets in the post yesterday. As a first time season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to the start of the season, but was a bit underwhelmed by what came in the post - a letter, the two passes, and a voucher.

I thought there would have been a bit more effort. I work in IT, and a couple of companies I started at put more effort in when you start work for them - you get a branded folder, with all the paperwork, t-shirt, branded mug, pens all that kind of stuff. Even a I support Ulster rugby car sticker would have been better than nothing.

When joined the IRFU supporters club a few years back - 40 euro a year I think, and even with that you get a free gift every year - one year I even got a pretty decent hoody.

In fairness the price I paid was for two session tickets to watch rugby, so I can't really expect anything else, but it would be good to see Ulster rugby reward session ticket holders with a few more extras.
davey j

Join the Ulster Rugby Supporters Club....membership card, car sticker, badge & lanyard for your season ticket....plus Meet the Players events, priority for knock out tickets, entry to "right to buy" Ireland international ticket draw, various discounts etc etc....all for a £10....and if you are quick you can pick all this up at the Leinster match!
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co