Montpellier vs Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

TriGav
Novice

Re: Montpellier vs Ulster

Post by TriGav »

115kg - thats big!
Please do not distrurb Mr Pienaar - he is operating in his bubble of calm
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

TriGav wrote:115kg - thats big!
Fat feck
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

I like Jimmy. His Twitter profile pic has been of Nevin since he died. He's a decent spud.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

shamalicious wrote:I like Jimmy. His Twitter profile pic has been of Nevin since he died. He's a decent spud.
Has he still got that up? Good man, I always liked Jimmy, he's really come on at Montpellier, he looked like he would be good when he played for Ulster but just hadn't enough experience at the time.
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Big Lewis and Paddy McA not on Ravens squad. TC and Johann struggling?
:red: :red: :red:
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Rem99 wrote:Big Lewis and Paddy McA not on Ravens squad. TC and Johann struggling?
LastKnight says PaddyMac is injured, hamstring apparently.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Rem99 wrote:Big Lewis and Paddy McA not on Ravens squad. TC and Johann struggling?
Lewis probably travels as back-up for Johann just in case he suffers his injury again between now and Saturday. I'd say Lutton is travelling as cover for both LH and TH, but more TH.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Lewis covering Johann, PaddyMac probably knocked back a few weeks in his recovery but not necessarily a really bad blow, or so I'm toul'
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Joe Schmo wrote:
LastKnight says PaddyMac is injured, hamstring apparently.
Sorry to hear that about PaddyMac. He has had bad luck with injuries, but is beginning to look like an injury-prone player, which is delaying his progress on the provincial/national scene while a few young props from other Irish provinces are beginning to look quite good.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I see on Mac's "What the papers say" a statistic to cheer up the faintest of hearts:

Ulster have won 7 of their last 10 away HC fixtures, having won only 1 of the previous 20.

Testimony I believe of where we have arrived under McGlock & Maaaaaak, aided & abetted by the good Doc of course.

Doubtless some clown or other will find reasons to say "yes but, none of those teams were at full strength....yada yada yada" :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Death to all clowns. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Whiff of Cordite predicting Ulster will lose and fail to get a bonus point... Let's prove them wrong :red:
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:Whiff of Cordite predicting Ulster will lose and fail to get a bonus point... Let's prove them wrong :red:
Whiff of bullshit more like it Shammy, I dare say the bloody FRU are as dull as ever too. >threaten

Get right inti them, no reason not to believe in this, we will have very close of our best XV on the pitch & as strong a bench as Ulster have ever taken into battle.

Now if some chube wants to disregard that, completely underplay what we bring to the party & go all Froggie, stuff them. Not an easy task but its the bloody HC, of course we need to be good to win. But I tell you I am not going to sit here and have a very good Ulster team sold as Froggie-fodder.

This is a game we can win, whether we do or not depends on how WE play. Need hugely fewer errors than last week and a strong scrum, welcome to the party BBJ.

This is not mission impossible despite what some will tell you ,very very tough admittedly, not unwinnable. :red:
UpAtSix
Initiate

Post by UpAtSix »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I see on Mac's "What the papers say" a statistic to cheer up the faintest of hearts:

Ulster have won 7 of their last 10 away HC fixtures, having won only 1 of the previous 20.

Testimony I believe of where we have arrived under McGlock & Maaaaaak, aided & abetted by the good Doc of course.

Doubtless some clown or other will find reasons to say "yes but, none of those teams were at full strength....yada yada yada" :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Death to all clowns. >threaten
I will add to that that we were about to beat Clermont away and take their precious home record with us until some of the most flagrant cheatery by Nathan Hines... >threaten
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Montpellier have their team up already:
15. Anthony Floch
14. Timoci Nagusa :red:
13. Anthony Tuitavaké
12. Wynand Olivier
11. Yoan Audrin
10. François Trinh-Duc
9. Jonathan Pélissié

1. Yvan Watremez
2. Mickael Ivaldi
3. Maximiliano Bustos
4. Jim Hamilton
5. Thibaut Privat
6. Fulgence Ouedraogo (c)
7. Mamuka Gorgodze
8. Kélian Galletier

Subs
16. Thomas Bianchin
17. Misha Nariashvili
18. Nicolas Mas
19. Fred Quercy
20. Robins Tchale-Watchou
21. Benoit Paillaugue
22. Thomas Combezou
23. Benoit Sicart
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ruckover wrote:Montpellier have their team up already:
15. Anthony Floch
14. Timoci Nagusa :red:
13. Anthony Tuitavaké
12. Wynand Olivier
11. Yoan Audrin
10. François Trinh-Duc
9. Jonathan Pélissié

1. Yvan Watremez
2. Mickael Ivaldi
3. Maximiliano Bustos
4. Jim Hamilton
5. Thibaut Privat
6. Fulgence Ouedraogo (c)
7. Mamuka Gorgodze
8. Kélian Galletier

Subs
16. Thomas Bianchin
17. Misha Nariashvili
18. Nicolas Mas
19. Fred Quercy
20. Robins Tchale-Watchou
21. Benoit Paillaugue
22. Thomas Combezou
23. Benoit Sicart
That is a good team, it's not however a scary team. Big, huge even, but I look forward to this.

Payne
Bowe
Cave
Marshall
Trimble
Jackson
Pienaar
Williams
Henry
Wilson
Tuohy
Muller
Fitzpatrick
Best
Court

Black,Herring,Afoa,Henderson,Diack,Marshall,Olding,Allen

That's not a bad team either.

Bring on the clowns.