How many Saracen fans will come over?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: How many Saracen fans will come over?

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:
mikerob wrote:
Russ wrote:
Ericsarrie wrote:Both wrong. Saracens have been based in the Barnet area of North London for the last 80 years or so.
Which is not in the city of London. Barnet isnt even on a tube line

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
High Barnet is on the Northern line. Is High Barnet like Barnet on drugs? I've never been that far north on the Northern line to find out...

Saracens do play some games in the HAC grounds right in the City of London as they are trying to tap into city boys money. I went to see them play Connacht there in a pre-season game a couple of years ago.
You need to get a bus from high barnet to barnet.

They give out lots of free tickets in the city too. Most throw then in the bin

Who do?

The Sarries people you have never seen in the City?

??
Their sponsors. Even they dont wabt to go on a corporate dat out

WOODY
Novice

Post by WOODY »

Russ wrote:Im pretty annoyed that Rorys noggin is claiming the men of Luton are city of London boys. Never once saw a sarries Warren Gatland in the city

I know at least 2 sarries fans in Luton, its a hotbed
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ericsarrie wrote:Don't go to the official club website forum, they generally talk guff there. Unofficial forum is the place for a few friendly verbal exchanges.

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/list/s104.htm
Greetings SorryEric, welcome to our world.

Here are the rules for finding this site enjoyable:

1) Understand that despite believing ourselves to be correct, a leading misunderstanding by the denizens of NornIron, we often talk utter ballix. Understanding this is essential for a happy existence here.

2) Grow a thick skin. Now I understand that as a Sarries fan this is almost certainly a prerequisite as you are the most hated club in England & consequently the world, since most of us hate everyone from England, except those thoroughly nice people from Leicester, most of the Saints fans, The Bath fans, loads from Glous & in fact almost every Englishman & woman I have ever met. So if we hate you its for a very good reason:

a) 800 years of persecution
b) sending many of our relatives to Botany Bay for stealing Trevellian's corn
c) turning the few dozen stone of non-blighted potatos into chips sold with a fish as a "Starve the Micks Supper" in a Brighton chippie
d) various other heinous failings

3) If you are inclined to swear here is a brief Swearasaurus:

Warren Gatland - A lady's front bottom
Crozier - Ar$e
Feck - normally spelt with a u in there somewhere
Arsefoon - a dickhead who I don't like (my word, my definition)
Chube - a word more likely to be pronounced Toobe in England (see arsefoon)
cookie eater - a special used to describe owners & officials of PRL clubs (eg thon biy McTwattery is a cookie eater)

4) If you come up against any of our resident arsewipes like the appallingly dull & dumb, Againstthehead a.k.a. Against, feel free to post a picture to insult him. Something along these lines:
against2.jpg
against2.jpg (7.05 KiB) Viewed 673 times
OK SorryEric, follow these simply aids & you won't go far wrong, above all everything is banter except what is directed at Against, he really is an arsehole.

Welcome ............... oh by the way, you're getting yer croziers handed to you in April. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

A fella on their site called Catchyerselfon doing some bottom licking. Cockatrice is that you?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

I didn't realise that the Warren Gatland referred to a lady's front bottom.

Wouldn't that imply that we all like Warren Gatland's?

Conflicting.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Ericsarrie
Novice

Post by Ericsarrie »

Getting to quite like it here. A few ruffians but most of you seem fine fellows I'd be happy to have work on the Estate. You'll probably all hate me once Saracens have taken the testicles of your beloved Ulster and shoved them so far up your fundiment you appear to have 3 cox's pippins lodged in your thorax. Tally ho >drink1
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:A fella on their site called Catchyerselfon doing some bottom licking. Cockatrice is that you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I don't think so. He posts on all the rugby net English sites. He appears to "like" them. :lol:

I've done a little "meet and greet". But that's all, in case you think I've gone "saft" Jackie. >EW
The be pleasant to them before ye cut their balls off stunt then !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ericsarrie wrote:Getting to quite like it here. A few ruffians but most of you seem fine fellows I'd be happy to have work on the Estate. You'll probably all hate me once Saracens have taken the testicles of your beloved Ulster and shoved them so far up your fundiment you appear to have 3 cox's pippins lodged in your thorax. Tally ho >drink1
Splendid, SorryEric is a cheeky fecker, I like him already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I like him too. Man has got hoots pa

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Ericsarrie wrote:Getting to quite like it here. A few ruffians but most of you seem fine fellows I'd be happy to have work on the Estate.
Good to have a chap from a housing estate on the forum. So there's work going - are ye short of a few "community workers"? :terror:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

CYO2 has posted under that name on the rugbynet forums for years. I would guess he (like me) does it because he us interested in what's happening in English rugby. For years it's been him, me, last kp, and occasionally rooster who visited our opposition forums over there. Now it seems like every wum who's ever eaten some Tayto c&o is there making us look like fecking morons for months ahead of any match. Then coming back here and complaining that their supporters have no respect for us.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

God bless Mrs T :salut:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:God bless Mrs T :salut:
Doubt if it will help her down there Rooster. :twisted:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Just popped over for a read on the Sarries, some sensitive wee souls, bless them.

Who's the spanner UTID? Tell me it's not our one :shock:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:Just popped over for a read on the Sarries, some sensitive wee souls, bless them.

Who's the spanner UTID? Tell me it's not our one :shock:
Did he not leave here ?
Rory Best