How many Saracen fans will come over?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: How many Saracen fans will come over?

Post by Jackie Brown »

He used to be here, although his methods are similar to a certain Russ.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jackie Brown wrote:He used to be here, although his methods are similar to a certain Russ.
Nah Russ is a harmless Brennan, that stuff from UTID on their board is terrible
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:He used to be here, although his methods are similar to a certain Russ.
You should see my other account

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Ericsarrie
Novice

Post by Ericsarrie »

Mervyn, my man, Estate with a capital E means Hertforshire.

LK, know your place, the only trots you're going to come across are those eminating from my fundiment when Saracens s**t all over you.

Off to North York Moors tomorrow to walk around my northern estates and inbibe some local brew. Don't think the ruffians amongst you have deiven me off. I will return. Toodle pip.
Pimpmac
Initiate

Post by Pimpmac »

Ericsarrie wrote:Another from the pimpmac school of limited understanding. Talk to the Cap'n - he'll help you out. Pity there's no smiley with a tongue in cheek; might give some of you fellas a head start.

It's a bad day when your own don't even stand up for you when the enemy comes out swinging, even if their tongues were (allegedly) firmly in their cheek! I swung back with my (tongue in cheek) comment. However, like any comment of that ilk there is a semblance of truth buried in it. I stand by the comment I made about the English press, club owners and fans delighting in taking regular swipes at our so called Mickey Mouse league etc....

Whilst I have my views on the stance the PRL clubs have taken on the ERC, the Heineken Cup and the fact they are happy to negotiate with the Welsh, to ultimately try and unsettle the Celtic league to their own gain. However, If I were to go on to PRL club site making disparaging comments (naturally with my tongue in my cheek at the time of course) in regards to these matters I would expect to get some flak back, I am not sure that this could be deemed as limited understanding, just reality.

However, you seem like a good sort and if you have a thick skin I am sure you will get on well in here. And sure, if it all goes pear shaped the good Cap'n can run in and save you from us ruffians.

At the end of the day it is really all about the rugby and I am delighted we have got a home QF and an opportunity to redeem ourselves from what was a very poor performance that we delivered in HQ last year. The more Sarries that make it over the better and I am confident that our famous hospitality will shine through (just not on the pitch)!!!

:salut:
Pimpmac
Initiate

Post by Pimpmac »

Wee Woman wrote:Just popped over for a read on the Sarries, some sensitive wee souls, bless them.

Who's the spanner UTID? Tell me it's not our one :shock:

It's ok Cap'n has agreed to go over there and mod their board for them so any of the very sensitive ones are spared.......

:duck:
I am only kidding Cap'n, I am happy to play nice again......
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Is Ericsarrie Baggy's English posh cousin? You know the one who was sent to boarding school a year early because he bummed the gardener's pet goat on the croquet lawn?
He's splendidly humorous which makes me suspicious he's not got a bit if Irish in him already. Does UAFC do Projects? He'd be a good replacement for Deramore .Just a suggestion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Joe Schmo wrote:Is Ericsarrie Baggy's English posh cousin? You know the one who was sent to boarding school a year early because he bummed the gardener's pet goat on the croquet lawn?
He's splendidly humorous which makes me suspicious he's not got a bit if Irish in him already. Does UAFC do Projects? He'd be a good replacement for Deramore .Just a suggestion.
:)
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Good man, Pimp .... you know it makes sense (or maybe you don't) >EW
Attachments
pimpmac u-turn.jpg
pimpmac u-turn.jpg (126.73 KiB) Viewed 718 times
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Well you could term those pair of langers from Munster as UQ by now so room for an English project poster.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Ericsarrie wrote:Mervyn, my man, Estate with a capital E means Hertforshire.

LK, know your place, the only trots you're going to come across are those eminating from my fundiment when Saracens s**t all over you.

Off to North York Moors tomorrow to walk around my northern estates and inbibe some local brew. Don't think the ruffians amongst you have deiven me off. I will return. Toodle pip.
LK does know his place .... places ....... all of them.

He is the one who gets deiven (sic) off though ...... when he goes to visit his northern estates, he has to be driven by his chauffeur, as his estates are too big to walk around. >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Is erik happy that poor malone road man has fecked off because of him? SUFTS

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Joe Schmo wrote:Is Ericsarrie Baggy's English posh cousin? You know the one who was sent to boarding school a year early because he bummed the gardener's pet goat on the croquet lawn?
I thought he might be one of the Hertfordshire Adoos. Wonder how Alec is these days?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
I thought he might be one of the Hertfordshire Adoos. Wonder how Alec is these days?
Pickled in Gordons
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Pickled in Gordons
Chemists sell pickles?