Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

bangorboy
Steward

Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Post by bangorboy »

Gone be tough for anyone who isn't a ST holder...
The quarter finals will take place between Friday 4 th April and Sunday 6th April, date and kick off time will be confirmed by the tournament organisers in due course.

It is expected that quarter final tickets will go on sale to current season ticket holders on Monday 17th February. All information on how to purchase match tickets will be provided in an email directly to your account.

Ulster Rugby season ticket holders will have the option to purchase one ticket per 2013/14 season ticket in the area in which their current season ticket is allocated.

Season ticket holders who are currently relocating to the Grandstand will have the option to purchase one ticket per 2013/14 season ticket in the Grandstand where they will relocate back to rather than in the area where their 2013/15 season ticket was located.

All season ticket holders received an email on Saturday 11th January at 9am advising on how to access their online account as well as information on their individual username and password – please refer to this email for account information; you will need this for priority access to quarter final tickets. Click here to access your account.

The second priority booking period will be open to those who are not currently season ticket holders but who wish to purchase a season ticket for the 2014/15 season. Please register your interest in a 2014/15 season ticket by clicking here and join the Ulster Rugby Season Ticket waiting list or by emailing tickets@ulsterrugby.com

It is expected that season tickets for next season will go on sale on Monday 17th February only for those wishing to purchase a Heineken Cup quarter final ticket.

Please note that Ulster Rugby must provide 25% of each area, determined by price to the opposition team. Should ERC or the opposition return tickets, these tickets will be released to 2013/14 and 2014/15 season ticket holders in the first instance, to enable the purchase of additional tickets as part of the final phase of priority booking.
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
daveybaby
Novice

Re: Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Post by daveybaby »

Guess it depends how many Saracens fans will come over. They're not the best supported team ever.
Go on the Humph!
silliwilli
Novice

Post by silliwilli »

4k for Sarries
5k season tickets
Max 1k extra ST for next season.

Where are the other 6k tickets going?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

silliwilli wrote:4k for Sarries
5k season tickets
Max 1k extra ST for next season.

Where are the other 6k tickets going?
My back pocket :D
Seems they are going on sale to season ticket holders after existing and new so they can buy a few more then I assume the none that are left will go on general sale !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I've been swamped with requests for tickets ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:I've been swamped with requests for tickets ...
Have another

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Reckon im most likely to pick up through sarries or sarries returns. I expect those returns will be carnage to deal with

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:I've been swamped with requests for tickets ...
That is why I hope the missing 6000 are in my back pocket !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

OK. STs are initially getting 1 each.

Can existing STs who renew for next year get another one in Priority Option 2? The email isn't very clear on that.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
silliwilli
Novice

Post by silliwilli »

Apparently not.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:OK. STs are initially getting 1 each.

Can existing STs who renew for next year get another one in Priority Option 2? The email isn't very clear on that.
No that's for new customers
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

You would have to assume so Merv, given that all you would have to do is set up a new season ticket account thus making a mockery of the whole thing.... unless there are discounts for renewing?

Agree not very clear.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

UlsterNo9 wrote:

You would have to assume so Merv, given that all you would have to do is set up a new season ticket account thus making a mockery of the whole thing.... unless there are discounts for renewing?

Agree not very clear.
do it early enough and there are!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Reckon im most likely to pick up through sarries or sarries returns. I expect those returns will be carnage to deal with
Good to meet you on Saturday Russ, I have requests for my spares at present but if any more are made available for ST holders, give me a shout & I'll see what I can do.

By the way, if you want a picture of yourself with Grumpy's fleg PM me your email address & I'll send it to you, you were lookin' powerful well in it. :thumleft:

Assume you voted for TC as MOTM? :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Haha of course I voted Tom. Will message over the address later as thon chube trying to takr on my phone was too drunk to function