2014/2015 season tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: 2014/2015 season tickets

Post by Kofi Annan »

We are giving Saracens hard time about copying UR, the what do we do http://www.ulsterrugby.com/News/LatestN ... hman-.aspx

COPY FECKING MUNSTER :roll: If kimble has his grubby hands on this, shame on you sir
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ulster By Birth ... Irish and British by the grace of dual passports!!!!!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cornerfleg wrote:Ulster By Birth ... Irish and British by the grace of dual passports!!!!!
:red: :fleg:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Just logged in. Car park pass now appears to be £120.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cracker wrote:Just logged in. Car park pass now appears to be £120.
Thats cheap, by the way what is Priority 2 booking for Leinster game?
promenader
Novice

Post by promenader »

Can somebody just reassure me - I'm working under the assumption that I have until 31st May to renew my season ticket for next year. That's right, isn't it?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Will the Scaaaaalets be a sell out
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

promenader wrote:Can somebody just reassure me - I'm working under the assumption that I have until 31st May to renew my season ticket for next year. That's right, isn't it?
That is correct - stated by UR in e-mails - also in my account showed invoice payment due by 31 May :thumleft:
Finished
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Thats cheap, by the way what is Priority 2 booking for Leinster game?
It would suggest that ST holders (13/14) will be able to purchase x additional tickets for the Lienster game (Priority 1). (where x>=0)

Then new ST holders (14/15) will be able to purchase y tickets for the Leinster game (Priority 2).(where y>0).

If x=0 then they should probably have renamed Priority2 as Priority1.

:scratch:
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
promenader
Novice

Post by promenader »

Rovi Snave wrote:
promenader wrote:Can somebody just reassure me - I'm working under the assumption that I have until 31st May to renew my season ticket for next year. That's right, isn't it?
That is correct - stated by UR in e-mails - also in my account showed invoice payment due by 31 May :thumleft:
:cheers: :cheers:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

:shock: You are right, should have paid it yesterday, are they taking ideas from the airlines, probably £135 tomorrow and only 2 left at that price >threaten
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

Season Ticket duly renewed. Now... What do i get for my loyalty??
I want Ulster to play at least one pre-season game in my back-garden, preferably against one of those luxe French franchises, like Toulon or maybe even Racing at a push. Then at least one kbnock-out match....say a Semi Final to be played in my front garden....so the neighbours can see it at least.
I want a signed Ulster shirt, ball, coat, limited edition water-colour of the team in an extravagantly priced foreign location like Biarittz and a water-bottle and maybe one of those nice new warm-up shirts...and a couple of Hastings rubber ducks while you're at it.
I want Ulster to abandon Ravenhill on a regular basis and play all manner of competitive matches at a variety of grounds around the country so I'm not inconvenienced in any way about travelling to Ravenhill for a 19:05hrs KO every Fri night. It's a real pain in the hole having to commit to it every damn weekend they're at home. Just play close to where I am on Any Given Friday.
I want a guaranteed ticket for every HEC (other European rugby cup competitions may be available - sponsored aby other brands) match, even if Ulster arent actually physically involved. That's not the point. I watch every match on TV - why shouldn't I get a ticket? I demand it. I'm worth it.
Oh - and I want EXACTLY the same deal for Mrs. Commando (apart from the nights she's washing her hair, obviously)
Happy enough? Job done. >rtfm
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
oldmannix
Novice

Post by oldmannix »

Latest e-mail from Ulster Rugby confirms next years season ticket covers 14 Competitive Matches as opposed to this years which covered 15.
So big price hike in both season ticket and car park pass for one less match !
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

oldmannix wrote:Latest e-mail from Ulster Rugby confirms next years season ticket covers 14 Competitive Matches as opposed to this years which covered 15.
So big price hike in both season ticket and car park pass for one less match !
Shirley we only had 14 competitive matches this season (and some of those were pretty uncompetitive)
11 x League
3 x Heiny

What was the other one? :scratch:

Didn't think it was a big hike anyway - terrace certainly wasn't.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Pre season friendly?????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"