McCloskey

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: McCloskey

Post by rumncoke »

Cardwell would have been more prone to a double yellow he got his cards from Ulster due to player watching referees . Referees who are to incompetent to referee the game but watch players waiting for them to make mistakes . Unfortunately Cardwell couldn't hide in a pack .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

rumncoke wrote:Cardwell would have been more prone to a double yellow he got his cards from Ulster due to player watching referees . Referees who are to incompetent to referee the game but watch players waiting for them to make mistakes . Unfortunately Cardwell couldn't hide in a pack .

Come off it rum. You might as well get the guys name right if you are going to talk rubbish about him. A reason Caldwell got carded so often was because he was too thick to do illegal stuff out of sight. I saw him get carded in one game for taking a swing at an opposition player and you could have seen it in row Z of the stand.

I assume you've heard the story that POC punched Caldwell's lights out after Caldwell got a bit too stampy at an Ireland training session?

It is a shame, because he was talented, but he didn't have a brain.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mikerob wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Cardwell would have been more prone to a double yellow he got his cards from Ulster due to player watching referees . Referees who are to incompetent to referee the game but watch players waiting for them to make mistakes . Unfortunately Cardwell couldn't hide in a pack .

Come off it rum. You might as well get the guys name right if you are going to talk rubbish about him. A reason Caldwell got carded so often was because he was too thick to do illegal stuff out of sight. I saw him get carded in one game for taking a swing at an opposition player and you could have seen it in row Z of the stand.

I assume you've heard the story that POC punched Caldwell's lights out after Caldwell got a bit too stampy at an Ireland training session?

It is a shame, because he was talented, but he didn't have a brain.
I agree with all of that, barring the bit about him having talent. I daresay Paulie didn't hit him hard enough, if he had he'd have killed the dumbass.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

mikerob wrote:
Dave wrote:Did Cave not get sent off for taking the man out in the air and then didn't he try to switch positions and generally pi$h everyone off?
Cave got a yellow against Munster for taking someone out in the air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrTferRTp_g
That was an awful landing.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
mikerob wrote:
Dave wrote:Did Cave not get sent off for taking the man out in the air and then didn't he try to switch positions and generally pi$h everyone off?
Cave got a yellow against Munster for taking someone out in the air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrTferRTp_g
That was an awful landing.
Should have been red
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Rynard Landman got nine weeks reduced to 6 it also took into account 2 week down time similar to McCloskey, an Italian and 2 Irishmen meted out the punishment...
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy if a mid field right to play the kick had existed the Cave incident would have been avoided because the player catching would not have been forced to jump and Cave would have been not chasing the ball as quickly because he would have had to wait for the bounce to have a right to play the ball

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

:scratch:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

scrum5 wrote::scratch:
Never worry Scrum, he's raving. :lol:

Would you like to try it in English Rum'n and I'll give a more considered opinion?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Behold the Rum method of posting on UAFC ...

Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:Behold the Rum method of posting on UAFC ...

Feck it didn't work for me :scratch:
Дриопитека Ursus Eleph разораване распознају Bison alces. Сл см ти Њу ми иа им ~ПРВОБИТНА уз. Hipparion europaeus Ursus megaceros Munro amphibius Jolly alces Dwellings Bison giganteum Eleph. Они над све megaceros Europe moschatus Она ова код рке europaeus. Dwellings amphibius Eleph europaeus megaceros moschatus alces Munro Bison giganteum. Зли муљ Све чак маљ ван Ovibos ~ПРВОБИТНА. Металном на Не ње помешани Од раствара уз иа. Edulis тај сву под ~Пећинци Као Пре ~Језерци spelea.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Looks like Rum to me ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cornerfleg wrote:Looks like Rum to me ...
Nah. Too much punctuation! :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Looks like Rum to me ...
Nah. Too much punctuation! :lol:
Looks more like Rumski to me wonder has he a Russian cousin ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

You mean Vodka and Coke ...