Who was your UlsterMOTM vs Leinster?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Who was your UlsterMOTM vs Leinster?

L Ludik
3%
T Bowe
No votes
J Payne
No votes
D Cave
No votes
C Gilroy
1%
P Jackson
7%
R Pienaar
6%
C Black
No votes
R Bes
No votes
W Herbst
No votes
D Tuohy
3%
F Van der Merwe
8%
I Henderson
70%
C Henry
No votes
R Wilson
No votes
R Herring
No votes
A Warwick
No votes
B Ross
No votes
R Diack
No votes
C Ross
No votes
P Marshall
No votes
I Humphreys
1%
S McCloskey
No votes

Total votes: 71

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Who was your UlsterMOTM vs Leinster?

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
bazzaj wrote:It was a bit special Neil.
The Ireland team should be built around him in much the same way as it has been with POC over the last decade or so.
I remember thinking who would replace Mick Galway when he retired then POC stepped up into his shoes and some.
I think Hendo can do similar things.
Unreal talent that doesn`t come round too often.
True William Jizzer, here's a thought, I was a massive Mick Galwey fan but even his sainted mother would admit a gulf between him and Paulie. Just think if Hendo could outdo Paulie .............. I know, it's like trying to understand the shape & form of the universe, wrecks you head just contemplating it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could never abide Mick Galwey and still cant.
To even put his in the same sentence as Paulie is beyond my comprehension. Unless the sentence is: "Mick Galwey was vastly inferior in every conceivable way as a man and as a rugby player to the great Paul O'Connell ". or "Munster, Ireland and Lions captain, leader of men and general ligind, Paul O'Connell, will go down on the list of the greatest handful of men ever to wear the green of Ireland, Mick Galwey will not"....
Harumph....
Snipe, had it not been universally know that you hate ALL Munster liginds in general & a few more specifically hatefully, I would have given a considered reply. I fear any such reply would be lost in your anti-red mist. :lol:
Away up the yard with ye. POC and the Bull are men of the highest standing in my opinion. Quinnie is close to that level. For the avoidance of doubt I can't abide Radge or Galwey for fairly similar reasons and Clohessey was a thug although I did like him so on balance, I'm pro Turnip. :thumleft: :mexicanred:
Oh aye I can just about thoal thon gowlbeg Shan................ :lol: