Oyonnax v Ulster, Sat 1pm (UK Time) Sky

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Oyonnax v Ulster, Sat 1pm (UK Time) Sky

Post by Cockatrice »

Thats why I booked my trip to France for early January a week or so ago, same weekend strangely enough.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

trewbear wrote:Ball locks

As ST holders living in England we have flights booked to come to Belfast for Dragons and flights booked for the Scarlets in February, returning at 4.30pm on the Sunday.

Two lots of flights screwed.
There is my answer then, you care? Sorry me ould bear, I had really only locals in mind, though it appear Rooster may have weekend in Newport already booked in which case - go for it big lad, nathin' til stop ye. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Thats why I booked my trip to France for early January a week or so ago, same weekend strangely enough.
Cheaper than chips I assume Cockers ...............have you seen the price of a beg of chips these days, you used to get a Belfast Belly laugh full of them for 6d.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Going to wait for ko to be announced. Can't afford another Friday-Monday job.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

As ST holders living in England we have flights booked to come to Belfast for Dragons and flights booked for the Scarlets in February, returning at 4.30pm on the Sunday.

BaggyTrousers wrote:

There is my answer then, you care? Sorry me ould bear, I had really only locals in mind, though it appear Rooster may have weekend in Newport already booked in which case - go for it big lad, nathin' til stop ye. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only good thing about Newport is the way out of it, I wouldn't even take a free trip to there
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tazz #15
Initiate

Post by Tazz #15 »

Rooster wrote:

BaggyTrousers wrote:

There is my answer then, you care? Sorry me ould bear, I had really only locals in mind, though it appear Rooster may have weekend in Newport already booked in which case - go for it big lad, nathin' til stop ye. Image Image Image
The only good thing about Newport is the way out of it, I wouldn't even take a free trip to there
After having the pleasure of visiting Newport for the first time this season, I would like to echo those thoughts Rooster.

If I'm ever back in that hole again itll be too feckin soon.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Has anyone else seen the email from UR asking for a decision on wether or not you want to keep your tickets or get a refund? - decision has to be made by Wed 2 Dec. Rather difficult to make such a decision when they haven't even set the date and time :banghead:

I have emailed UR asking them to extend the decision date until after the date and time are set - perhaps if a few others could do the same it might carry more weight :salut:
Finished
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Sure just get a refund and buy new tix if you end up being able to go.

Haven't yet heard of any decision deadlines from USO.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Rovi Snave wrote:Has anyone else seen the email from UR asking for a decision on wether or not you want to keep your tickets or get a refund? - decision has to be made by Wed 2 Dec. Rather difficult to make such a decision when they haven't even set the date and time :banghead:

I have emailed UR asking them to extend the decision date until after the date and time are set - perhaps if a few others could do the same it might carry more weight :salut:
Its a s well I seen this Rovi or I would have been none the wiser. As the bearer of 6 tickets it would have been quite a few quid down the pan :shock:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Thats why I booked my trip to France for early January a week or so ago, same weekend strangely enough.
Cheaper than chips I assume Cockers ...............have you seen the price of a beg of chips these days, you used to get a Belfast Belly laugh full of them for 6d.
I do miss my chips wrapped in the BT.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
I do miss my chips wrapped in the BT.
Environmental Health have a lot to answer for, making us eat chips out of plastic boxes and clean paper bags
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Game rearranged for Sun 10th Jan at 2pm (1pm UK) - on Sky Sports.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

:(
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Makes flights virtually impossible on the Sunday