Coetzee Signs - Official

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Coetzee Signs - Official

Post by Snipe Watson »

keirhardy wrote:Hendi will be the answer whether it is foolish to recall that he played the position 5 years ago is debatable. Leave my dog Lola out of it.
I think He could be an excellent 8. The fact that it was 5 years ago is not the issue.
Schools rugby is at such a different level. Schools rugby to Ulster Schools to Ulster U20 to Ulster A to Ulster senior team are all quantum leaps. That's the problem.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Here can anyone remember, did I say that Liam Gill or Scott Higginbotham would be magnificent injury cover guys and it would barely affect their Oz summer holidays for a few months.

Wonder has anyone told Bryn yet? With any luck he knew it before I said it.

That Liam Gill is a crackin' player.
He didn't respond to my text
have you tried Pedrie?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Joe Schmo wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Here can anyone remember, did I say that Liam Gill or Scott Higginbotham would be magnificent injury cover guys and it would barely affect their Oz summer holidays for a few months.

Wonder has anyone told Bryn yet? With any luck he knew it before I said it.

That Liam Gill is a crackin' player.
He didn't respond to my text
have you tried Pedrie?
Yes but he's in the states. Time difference and all
tighthead3
Novice

Post by tighthead3 »

Snipe Watson wrote:
keirhardy wrote:Hendi will be the answer whether it is foolish to recall that he played the position 5 years ago is debatable. Leave my dog Lola out of it.
I think He could be an excellent 8. The fact that it was 5 years ago is not the issue.
Schools rugby is at such a different level. Schools rugby to Ulster Schools to Ulster U20 to Ulster A to Ulster senior team are all quantum leaps. That's the problem.
Hendy was an 8, he wants to be an 8 and he could be an 8. If you remember him coming out of school some lesser minds decided he wasn't athletic enough for the back row and called for the change. Iain's an 8, hopefully we can see him there again soon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

tighthead3 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Hendy was an 8, he wants to be an 8 and he could be an 8.
He does? Can you kindly point us to an interview where he states he would like to play 8?
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
tighthead3
Novice

Post by tighthead3 »

ruckover wrote:
tighthead3 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
He does? Can you kindly point us to an interview where he states he would like to play 8?
I won't reveal my sources Image

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

This place gets more like bakebook by the day..............
tighthead3
Novice

Post by tighthead3 »

Sorry Snipe we aren't all Internet superstars like yourself, some of us have real life experiences we'd rather not pimp out on the Internet

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Pisses me off when some lad comes on here letting on he is in the know. Makes people who are in know (me) look like spoofters. For frig sake.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

I suppose there is a chance some people posting might actually know the players outside of the media room or gimmicky interviews UR stick up online.

Or perhaps not, who really knows.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BuckRogers wrote:I suppose there is a chance some people posting might actually know the players outside of the media room or gimmicky interviews UR stick up online.

Who knows who
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BuckRogers wrote:I suppose there is a chance some people posting might actually know the players outside of the media room or gimmicky interviews UR stick up online.

Who knows who
There are several methods. Checking bins, hanging around airports, hiding under floorboards, following down the street pretending to check your phone everytime they turn around, tweeting Tommy Bowe pretending to like his horrible clothes etc. Then you post it all over bakebook and delete your posts denying it ever happened.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:

Who knows who
There are several methods. Checking bins, hanging around airports, hiding under floorboards, following down the street pretending to check your phone everytime they turn around, tweeting Tommy Bowe pretending to like his horrible clothes etc. Then you post it all over bakebook and delete your posts denying it ever happened.
That's only PIP
I get my news from peedrie
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

ruckover wrote:
tighthead3 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
I thought Hendo said that he would like to play 8 at the last Meet the Players, maybe the Captain can confirm..
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

scrum5 wrote:
ruckover wrote:
tighthead3 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
I thought Hendo said that he would like to play 8 at the last Meet the Players, maybe the Captain can confirm..
Can he play 6?