Glasgow v Ulster Fri 25th March 19:35 BBC NI/BBC ALBA/TG4

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Glasgow v Ulster Fri 25th March 19:35 BBC NI/BBC ALBA/TG4

Post by Neill_M »

Huge game on Friday, a loss would see Ulster struggling for top 4 and needing help from others. The Scotstoun "pitch" is a disaster at the minute after the awful weather during the winter - doesn't encourage running rugby which may help Ulster. Unlikely to have Best, Payne and Trimble back. Interesting to see how many of the Scottish players will be available to Glasgow.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Glasgow v Ulster Fri 25th March 19:35 BBC NI/BBC ALBA/TG

Post by Russ »

This on tv?
HighlandRed
Novice

Post by HighlandRed »

I know it's on bbc alba, not sure about norn iron tv.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

BBC 7 30

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

mmm, without those 3, it's hard to see us threatening too much. I envisage a scrappy affair with a couple of points in it either way.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Home win.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Neill_M wrote:Huge game on Friday, a loss would see Ulster struggling for top 4 and needing help from others. The Scotstoun "pitch" is a disaster at the minute after the awful weather during the winter - doesn't encourage running rugby which may help Ulster. Unlikely to have Best, Payne and Trimble back. Interesting to see how many of the Scottish players will be available to Glasgow.

I think we will do all right, I wonder if Henderson will be playing, that would be a massive boost,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Getting a few players back form injury would be a boost. Herbst and Ludik would help and hopefully Cave and Pienaar are restored to full health.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I was of the understanding that Herbst was a long term injury. Possibly season ending.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

I thought Herbst was to be back by Zebre away at the latest, has he got worse? No point in worrying I suppose, Glasgow to win this easily.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Joe Schmo wrote:I thought Herbst was to be back by Zebre away at the latest, has he got worse? No point in worrying I suppose, Glasgow to win this easily.
I'm pretty sure that the reports have had it that we won't be seeing him again this season.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

There was an injury update a few weeks back, but need less to say a search of the UR website was fruitless :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

From memory Herbst was not progressing as hope and was going back to the doc, Tuohy of course who had been rumoured almost fit then went under the knife.

In short, we're fecked.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:There was an injury update a few weeks back, but need less to say a search of the UR website was fruitless :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
It is on the front page of the UAFC: Injury Update 29-02-16 :thumleft:
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

therealspratt wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:I thought Herbst was to be back by Zebre away at the latest, has he got worse? No point in worrying I suppose, Glasgow to win this easily.
I'm pretty sure that the reports have had it that we won't be seeing him again this season.
think that was just a rumour as no one knew how long it might be.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ADM wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:There was an injury update a few weeks back, but need less to say a search of the UR website was fruitless :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
It is on the front page of the UAFC: Injury Update 29-02-16 :thumleft:

Gracias, but don't you think the UR website should be searchable for such a recent item? I searched "Injury Update" & got nada, just an update from January saying Herbst should be fit to play Sarr............ sorry, Bellends. :duh: :duh: :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.