Treviso v Ulster Sat 10th Sep

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

DavyG
Steward

Re: Treviso v Ulster Sat 10th Sep

Post by DavyG »

Deraless wrote:What's Latin for "Missed opportunities. Ultimate disappointment." It should be out motto.
Praeterius occasionem . Ultimate destitutione
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

DavyG wrote:
Deraless wrote:What's Latin for "Missed opportunities. Ultimate disappointment." It should be out motto.
Praeterius occasionem . Ultimate destitutione
Praeterius sounds useful. Can he play 6?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:Keep the faith this Ulster team will punish everything they come up against.. back row to die for and Rodney will be an ace signing… Job done and certs for home semi and a shot at the title in Dublin.
We dont need a home semi as Leinster won't be top 2
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Lost BP will haunt us as end of season
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:Fair play to the banner makers (I'm assuming Surrey Red Hand). Good display of support for our soon to be ethnically cleansed legend. >appl >appl

I abhor the IRFU by the way.
Saw an ALster Wansie hanging over the barriers. Was HWM running around in his underkeks?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
MCBwinwinwin
Initiate

Post by MCBwinwinwin »

Cut off their dangerous wide men? Seymour got 4 tries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

kingofthehill wrote:
Deraless wrote:Clive was MOTM which says all you need to know.
Not a fan of his but he has been excellent.

Can't wait to have Hendy and Marcell in backrow.
http://www.the42.ie/clive-ross-ulster-l ... 6-Sep2016/

Good read about Clive in The42, he has worked hard to get to where he is.

I don't ever expect him to play international rugby but if he can consistently play to the level he is at the moment he's worthy of his squad place. There was much chat about Dom Ryan moving here at the end of last season, I was all for it at the time but now I'm now thinking meh......

Is Diack sitting on the bench a tactical decision or do the coaching staff believe CRoss has bypassed him?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Evil Kiwi
Novice

Post by Evil Kiwi »

Triedwell huz pewa. He's a pewafull guy. Get hum more involved.

Cliff Russ is a good tickler. He tickled very well. Not gonna smesh someone but will cover will.

Loooduck was your bissed beck.

Bring on Sonny Bull soona. Broke a tickle and offloaded and ya nearly scored eh.

Russ Kanye is yer bissed scrimmager. Bug Roddy was awesome and the roof is a blind cant.

Good to see the immature game is still hippening.

Overall your peck didn't dominate so the argies came beck into it when they got the ball.
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

I wasn't leaping out of my bath chair with over-excitement, so nurse had a quiet enough afternoon.

Besos y brazos para los aficionados que viajan. >appl
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

Evil Kiwi wrote:Triedwell huz pewa. He's a pewafull guy. Get hum more involved.

Cliff Russ is a good tickler. He tickled very well. Not gonna smesh someone but will cover will.

Loooduck was your bissed beck.

Bring on Sonny Bull soona. Broke a tickle and offloaded and ya nearly scored eh.
:lol: I request more match reports in future, Evil Kiwi. >appl
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Snipe Watson wrote:Treviso were abysmal, we should have destroyed them.
Disagree, Snipe. I thought they were a lot better than the Dragons last week and, given the personnel we had on show, I was happy enough with the away win (although we certainly messed up the last 15 minutes, largely due to Herring's binning, as you say).
Bo***cks to Brexit
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Deraless wrote:Clive was MOTM which says all you need to know.
Not a fan of his but he has been excellent.

Can't wait to have Hendy and Marcell in backrow.
http://www.the42.ie/clive-ross-ulster-l ... 6-Sep2016/

Good read about Clive in The42, he has worked hard to get to where he is.

I don't ever expect him to play international rugby but if he can consistently play to the level he is at the moment he's worthy of his squad place. There was much chat about Dom Ryan moving here at the end of last season, I was all for it at the time but now I'm now thinking meh......

Is Diack sitting on the bench a tactical decision or do the coaching staff believe CRoss has bypassed him?

In one of those pre-season videos I'm sure that Les gave Clive a special mention in front of the squad regarding his stats from a training session. He was very prominent yesterday. Good mobility.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Fair play to the banner makers (I'm assuming Surrey Red Hand). Good display of support for our soon to be ethnically cleansed legend. >appl >appl

Saw an ALster Wansie hanging over the barriers. Was HWM running around in his underkeks?
That does not bear thinking about Merv >jawdrop
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Okay, so to summarise, many clowns expecting the Lord Mayor's Show when as Paddy Wallace pointed out we are 20 players light of the full squad.

What nobody has bothered to allude to is the quality of defence when we were under the pump. They'd probably have saved the last one, but I'd have verbally abused anyone doing meaningless heroics when it didn't matter a raccoon's fart - remember the clown wee-p last week :banghead: .

Clive, quite apart from Clive being a totally inappropriate name, he is doing well, let's appreciate that whilst hoping he isn't required too much later the in the season.

Red's yellow. I am of the opinion that he didn't do anything that remotely warranted a yellow card and refuse to condemn him for the actions of that idiot who is not fit to inhale the steam from the great George Clancy's pish.

Glasgie, Scotland opted out of serious summer international series, they are not as affected by players recovering. A feeble Platoon of Mexicans could, with slightly better reinforcements have seen them off on their horrid plastic pitch.

Connacht, looking pretty ominous, I don't expect them to be top 4.

More than that I'm not prepared to say just yet.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
promenader
Novice

Post by promenader »

If you're referring to the display of 6 county flags at the match, I'm not sure Ulster Rugby would think the same.
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/15064.php#.V9VRpJgrLIU