Edinburgh v Ulster Fri 4th Nov 7:35pm BBC ALBA/BBC2NI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Edinburgh v Ulster Fri 4th Nov 7:35pm BBC ALBA/BBC2NI

Post by Dave »

bazzaj wrote:Very easily Joe.
How much that cost you? Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Tighter End wrote:Every other team comes out fighting following on from a defeat. We haven't seen any reaction at all. When do we unleash our Backlash? The defeats are accumulating and getting EVER more embarrassing with no end in sight.
I always compare us to Munter- more limited squad, yet they have the b*lls and ability to dig deep and front up again and again, because their ghosts and legends and fans and "culture" demand it. We just get further man-shamed. Our mettle is bred out. What would Blair Mayne make of our lack of spine...?

As an aside, interesting to hear Anscombe's comments ref why he was ousted at UR...
What did he say?Any link?

I see he's now back in Ireland with Canada.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Dave wrote:
Your mum doesn't charge.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

solidarity wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Tighter End wrote:Every other team comes out fighting following on from a defeat. We haven't seen any reaction at all. When do we unleash our Backlash? The defeats are accumulating and getting EVER more embarrassing with no end in sight.
I always compare us to Munter- more limited squad, yet they have the b*lls and ability to dig deep and front up again and again, because their ghosts and legends and fans and "culture" demand it. We just get further man-shamed. Our mettle is bred out. What would Blair Mayne make of our lack of spine...?

As an aside, interesting to hear Anscombe's comments ref why he was ousted at UR...
What did he say?Any link?

I see he's now back in Ireland with Canada.

Its on the What the Papers Say thread, Solid. Interesting stuff, and probably unsurprising for those of us banging on about perceived rottenness at the core of UR. Something stinks and the body under the floor boards either hasn't been found yet, or UR won't hold their noses and do some house cleaning.
Exterminate all rational thought
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

bazzaj wrote:
Dave wrote:
Your mum doesn't charge.
Good bant
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?