Arno Botha

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Arno Botha

Post by Cornerfleg »

No Sham that would be p starting at 9.....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I think the Russians are intercepting confidential UR CiC emails but have picked up the wrong info...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Dublin4 wrote:I have to say I am fairly shocked by the apparent fatalism and lack of interest on your Forum in Ulster's European match this weekend.
Irish rugby needs a strong Ulster and here's hoping you get a big result in Exeter to get the interest going again.
You know it's some craic when the 'Irish Rugby needs a strong Ulster' line gets trotted out by a Leinsterite Image.

Fatalism ImageImageImage
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Dublin4 wrote:I have to say I am fairly shocked by the apparent fatalism and lack of interest on your Forum in Ulster's European match this weekend.
Irish rugby needs a strong Ulster and here's hoping you get a big result in Exeter to get the interest going again.
So why do the likes of Ruddock, Leavy, Ryan and Conan not think the same......
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Bayern
Steward

Post by Bayern »

scrum5 wrote:
Because it's not their job to make Ulster strong.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Yes Dub, I agree. In order indeed, to make Ulster stronger, they asked permission to sign a highly gifted but untied 23 y.old S.A. second row as medical cover / potential project status player to cover for Tuohy and O'Connor. Nucifora thought Ulster would be stronger apparently without such cover and refused the signing.

In his zealous drive to 'Make Ulster Great Again', when asked to approve short term injury cover for Coetzee and Henry Ulster were told by Nucifora to use their Academy players or sign someone from another province. This really helped. He did approve medical cover at prop as there is statutory obligation in this position but with the caveat that he couldn't play unless there was no one else available.

In order to make Ulster stronger and increase the revenue stream by bolstering the season ticket sales and sponsorship potential and win loss ratio, Nucifora thought Ulster would be stronger, win more games and even a trophy by swapping Ruan Pienaar out for Paul Marshall. At a stroke, this would also unclog the huge backlog of world class 9s being held back in the Academy. Sheer genius. Obviously Isa Nacewa and Zane Kirchner are entirely different and don't need to be booted out in order to actually make Leinster stronger. It's mad because his logic dictates that they should go to improve the side - i.e. using the Pienaar Theorem.

Strangely in order to make Munster stronger, instead of using the strengthening ploy of refusing injury cover he not only allowed such a second row signing but allowed a centre to sign an extension when the guy he was covering for was back fit and well. So you can see that in order for Ulster to be strong, they have to be treated entirely differently. This is very suspicious in my book. Does Nucifora have a secret agenda to destroy the success of Leinster and Munster by allowing them to sign good or else keep players when it is obvious that Ulster are now going to be world beaters using the exact opposite tack. On order for a team to be stromg you need to banish their best player and refuse them injury cover. Simples.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Now Jack, that sounds like a persecution complex, chip on the shoulder stuff. Anyway facts are not allowed in the new politics. :lol:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Well said Jack.

Nucifora is a Bellend!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Maddening stuff. Naziführer is a chube.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Bayern wrote:
scrum5 wrote:
Because it's not their job to make Ulster strong.
Agreed but they all have been asked to come to Ulster and more than likely they would start but yet they would rather be 2nd, 3rd or 4th start for Leinster... they must really loathe the Nordies >EW
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

jackthelad wrote:
Yes Dub, I agree. In order indeed, to make Ulster stronger, they asked permission to sign a highly gifted but untied 23 y.old S.A. second row as medical cover / potential project status player to cover for Tuohy and O'Connor. Nucifora thought Ulster would be stronger apparently without such cover and refused the signing.

In his zealous drive to 'Make Ulster Great Again', when asked to approve short term injury cover for Coetzee and Henry Ulster were told by Nucifora to use their Academy players or sign someone from another province. This really helped. He did approve medical cover at prop as there is statutory obligation in this position but with the caveat that he couldn't play unless there was no one else available.

In order to make Ulster stronger and increase the revenue stream by bolstering the season ticket sales and sponsorship potential and win loss ratio, Nucifora thought Ulster would be stronger, win more games and even a trophy by swapping Ruan Pienaar out for Paul Marshall. At a stroke, this would also unclog the huge backlog of world class 9s being held back in the Academy. Sheer genius. Obviously Isa Nacewa and Zane Kirchner are entirely different and don't need to be booted out in order to actually make Leinster stronger. It's mad because his logic dictates that they should go to improve the side - i.e. using the Pienaar Theorem.

Strangely in order to make Munster stronger, instead of using the strengthening ploy of refusing injury cover he not only allowed such a second row signing but allowed a centre to sign an extension when the guy he was covering for was back fit and well. So you can see that in order for Ulster to be strong, they have to be treated entirely differently. This is very suspicious in my book. Does Nucifora have a secret agenda to destroy the success of Leinster and Munster by allowing them to sign good or else keep players when it is obvious that Ulster are now going to be world beaters using the exact opposite tack. On order for a team to be stromg you need to banish their best player and refuse them injury cover. Simples.
Yep that's about the height of it, excellent post Image.
DWFinn
Novice

Post by DWFinn »

jackthelad wrote:

Beautiful response to Dublin4.

He's been lurking here and dropping these patronising comments. Just you concentrate on Leinster and maybe building some sort of atmosphere in that rented horseground. Don't forget to check your IRFU privilege while you're at it. >seeya
DWFinn
Novice

Post by DWFinn »

Sorry Dublin4 - Jack's post got me all riled up.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

G'wan Jacko, bate it in'tae them
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

DWFinn
I was not patronising and would never patronise Ulster. I may choose to criticise you when it's warranted but that's different.
I couldn't but notice the low morale among the regulars here.
I describe it as fatalism.