Ulster versus Bordeaux

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Post Reply
Gelyamso
Novice
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Gelyamso » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Is it time for all disgruntled season ticket holders and supporters to show their disgust at the Ulster performances this year and the inept team management by boycotting this meaningless fixture. Yes Ulster Rugby have already secured our season ticket money for this fixture but we need to let them see that they can't count on our continued support for such mediocrity. A half empty stadium to show what could happen next season if changes aren't made!

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Russ » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Hendo must be sick of being hit square in the back by 2 brutish opposition forwards. Maybe we can identify some additional ball carriers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am

Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Joe Schmo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Good, I can rock up late, get a spot at the halfway and saunter back and forth to the bar, with only the eventsec to impede my way. Cheers!

User avatar
scrum5
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6075
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by scrum5 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Joe Schmo wrote:Good, I can rock up late, get a spot at the halfway and saunter back and forth to the bar, with only the eventsec to impede my way. Cheers!
Just like pre-Kingspan days
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016

User avatar
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Joe Schmo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:40 pm

scrum5 wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:Good, I can rock up late, get a spot at the halfway and saunter back and forth to the bar, with only the eventsec to impede my way. Cheers!
Just like pre-Kingspan days
pre Pienaar days I think you'll find [emoji1]

User avatar
scrum5
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6075
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by scrum5 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:08 pm

post Pienaar days my friend
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016

User avatar
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Joe Schmo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:13 pm

scrum5 wrote:AND post Pienaar days my friend
Fixed that for you.

justinr73
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2362
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by justinr73 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Gelyamso wrote:Is it time for all disgruntled season ticket holders and supporters to show their disgust at the Ulster performances this year and the inept team management by boycotting this meaningless fixture. Yes Ulster Rugby have already secured our season ticket money for this fixture but we need to let them see that they can't count on our continued support for such mediocrity. A half empty stadium to show what could happen next season if changes aren't made!
Ooh power to the people!

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Rooster » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 am

I await an announcement this week to quell the prols anger
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Dave » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:47 am

Watching Bordeaux today I was thinking how we will probably lose anyway. They have a big pack and plenty of willing carriers. The major thing holding them back is wee mads who was absolutely awful.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Warrior
Posts: 1085
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Gerald the Mole » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:09 am

Dave wrote:Watching Bordeaux today I was thinking how we will probably lose anyway. They have a big pack and plenty of willing carriers. The major thing holding them back is wee mads who was absolutely awful.
Put out our best team against Jersey

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Rooster » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:21 am

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Dave wrote:Watching Bordeaux today I was thinking how we will probably lose anyway. They have a big pack and plenty of willing carriers. The major thing holding them back is wee mads who was absolutely awful.
Put out our best team against Jersey
Yip, only hope of silverware this season
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11565
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Cornerfleg » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Image

Hi ... My name is Eric, I have a white coat ... thus I'm intelligent...
As you can see I have access to a STM ... a Scanning Tunnelling Microscope
This means I get to see shyte that you can't ...
Small shyte .. VERY small shyte
I can see atoms .... the very building blocks of our universe...
I can locate things you didn't even know existed ...
Using my STM for 18 days straight I can honestly state
that there is a 99.999% chance that there are no ...
repeat NO FECKs anywhere in the cosmos that Fleg
can give for this match on Saturday.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"

User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 17325
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by BR » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Dave wrote:Watching Bordeaux today I was thinking how we will probably lose anyway. They have a big pack and plenty of willing carriers. The major thing holding them back is wee mads who was absolutely awful.
Put out our best team against Jersey
They'd lose. Better to put out a team who are interested.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 8015
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Cockatrice » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:47 pm

we signed a Bok back-row.. all is saved and the season tickets will now fly... we are back we are brill... full house on Saturday roll on next year..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU

Post Reply