Champions Cup 17/18

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Champions Cup 17/18

Post by Russ »

mikerob wrote:
Russ wrote:
mikerob wrote:Will go to the game against Quins in the Stoop as it is only a train ride away for me.
Tehehehehe me too
Already got the english lads lined up with a wee bbq too
Four fecking times I've seen Ulster play in Twickenham (twice at the stadium. twice at the Stoop) and they've lost every time.

One day...
Make that 5

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

We have booked out of Dublin at £102pp. Hotels are in and around £50pn

Dublin / Nantes Saturday 13.30
Nantes / Dublin Tuesday 16.20

Nantes has bus and train links to La Rochelle aslo car hire is around £40. The drive should take in the region of 1hr 30.
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

The Premier Inn - Chertsey Road Whitton (10 min walk from the Stoop)

Is only £76-50 for the sat 9th and sunday 10th Dec for a twin room

http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/ ... adium.html?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:The Premier Inn - Chertsey Road Whitton (10 min walk from the Stoop)

Is only £76-50 for the sat 9th and sunday 10th Dec for a twin room

http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/ ... adium.html?
Surely staying in Richmond or Central is more advisable

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Travel lodge Teddington booked. £91 for two nights. Safe clean and Teddingtons nice. Stayed there for Ulsters last debacles at Twickers. Stoop short bus ride. Flights booked and sorted. Better than the shyte hole that is Coventry. Looks like the Orange Tree will get a hammering
Exterminate all rational thought
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Travel lodge Teddington booked. £91 for two nights. Safe clean and Teddingtons nice. Stayed there for Ulsters last debacles at Twickers. Stoop short bus ride. Flights booked and sorted. Better than the shyte hole that is Coventry. Looks like the Orange Tree will get a hammering
Have a BBQ lined up with a Quins season ticket holder. But you saying Orange Tree?

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Travel lodge Teddington booked. £91 for two nights. Safe clean and Teddingtons nice. Stayed there for Ulsters last debacles at Twickers. Stoop short bus ride. Flights booked and sorted. Better than the shyte hole that is Coventry. Looks like the Orange Tree will get a hammering
Potential bonus you may run into Two Ton Ted from Teddington, my brother & I met him in 2000 after the Munster-Saints HC final and raked him totally mercilessly, fuc'king him up and down for his shoddy treatment of poor old Ernie.

To put the cherry on top, he was in company with an Irish girl whose uncle was a noted rugby writer Sean Diffley.......I think, maybe the name has left me for in my mind the journo was older than Diffley, she was most amused as he got exactly what he had asked for, poor fool thought to verbally castigate a couple of Paddies, beaten and in their cups. :stout: :stout: :stout: Bad move Ted, poor judgement. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We retired early in the morning rising just to make breakfast as it ended, entering as Ted was leaving with as bright a "Morning Ted" as I could muster. Thing is the guy was not Ted......... I've no feckin' memory of what his given name was.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Blahblahblah
Novice

Post by Blahblahblah »

For La Rochelle
Dublin -Tours £90 Return with Ryanair. Car Hire £40 takes 2hrs 20ish to La Rochelle
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

Any of you fine fellows able to advise a legit way for me, a non-season ticket holder, to get tickets to Wasps? Or even 'Quins? I've never been to an away game - I may be peeing in the wind but that's grand, if I can't go I can't go. Just not sure what way the tickets will actually work.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

We rarely get our away tickets from UR.

The only downside is that i get frequent emails from about 20 different clubs!

Get 'em directly from the home team. You can often get a good idea from here where people are sitting. I've only been following for the last few years but I've never not got a ticket if i wanted one.

We ended up sat with everyone in Bordeaux last year and sat with no one in Clermont. Both work equally well!
UlsterAddict
Novice

Post by UlsterAddict »

Quin's tickets are already on sale through their club site :thumleft:
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

justinr73 wrote:We rarely get our away tickets from UR.

The only downside is that i get frequent emails from about 20 different clubs!

Get 'em directly from the home team. You can often get a good idea from here where people are sitting. I've only been following for the last few years but I've never not got a ticket if i wanted one.

We ended up sat with everyone in Bordeaux last year and sat with no one in Clermont. Both work equally well!
Cheers mucker!
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

UlsterAddict wrote:Quin's tickets are already on sale through their club site :thumleft:
And cheers you too!

Might just wait for Wasps though... Hmm
eeyore
Initiate

Post by eeyore »

HairyJ wrote:
UlsterAddict wrote:Quin's tickets are already on sale through their club site :thumleft:
And cheers you too!

Wasos will be an easy one to get tickets. Big football stadium with a few thousand rattling around inside. I'll be heading to that but it'll most likely be a meaningless match at that stage
Wooohooo!! Only donkey left on the board
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

eeyore wrote:
HairyJ wrote:
And cheers you too!

Wasos will be an easy one to get tickets. Big football stadium with a few thousand rattling around inside. I'll be heading to that but it'll most likely be a meaningless match at that stage
Should be a fair few free tickets for it