Video Replays 2017 - 2019/20

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Video Replays 2017/2018

Post by Dave »

mid ulster maestro wrote:Need to watch you don't end up in the Foreign Legion Dave.
Is that what they call the Ulster team these days?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Muggins here forgot to put a dvd in the recorder last night so no match replay for here, I do have one loaded up for next week though :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Muggins here forgot to put a dvd in the recorder last night so no match replay for here, I do have one loaded up for next week though :D
Me too, I wanted to see a few bits of it. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:Muggins here forgot to put a dvd in the recorder last night so no match replay for here, I do have one loaded up for next week though :D
You can watch it on iPlayer
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
You can watch it on iPlayer
Cheers Rooster.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I just watched the game again, mostly to hear what Jonno and the commentary team had to say. It turned out to be pretty standard stuff with everyone mentioning how bad a side the Kings are and how next week would be a tougher task
I was bemused by Mr Ward’s gaff about Lyttle only scoring tries in ‘that corner’ when referring to Lyttle’s two tries on the night, which were both at the Mem Stand end. It is not the only corner Lyttle has scored at. I do hope someone corrects him, as we all know Lyttle’s best try thus far in his short Ulster career, was scored on the same side of the pitch, but down at the family stand end. It was his second try of the game, against the Dragons on 2nd September 2016. I was still a lowly Promeneader at the time and even though it was right in front of me, I still don’t know how he grounded the ball with his body in the air, entirely over the whitewash and a man of Harlech bearing down on him. It was a thing of great beauty. Sorry Andy, you’re wrong on this one.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I'm back :cheers:
Edinburgh v Ulster 06/04/2018

Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:I'm back :cheers:
That is SOOOOOO last season

Will RoosterVision be operating THIS season? :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
loosehead1984
Initiate

Post by loosehead1984 »

PLEASE Rooster! All I can see is the English Premiership where I live! :fleg:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Rooster wrote:I'm back :cheers:
That is SOOOOOO last season

Will RoosterVision be operating THIS season? :thumleft:
I do have a basic problem chaps, I moved to SkyQ when I needed a new Sky dish and now I just have 1 HDMI output plus I don't have an HDMI input on my DVD recorder.
Will see if I can sort some way of recording though.
Rory Best
loosehead1984
Initiate

Post by loosehead1984 »

:fleg:

Thanks Rooster!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If it helps, the full Pro14 matches eventually make it on to Freesports (non subscription channel) available on Freeview HD channel 95, Sky channel 422, Virgin TV 130/553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 95, BT Vision channel 95 & via TVPlayer.

Last night's game is shown in full on Tues @ 4pm. They also show a highlights show at various times thru the week.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:If it helps, the full Pro14 matches eventually make it on to Freesports (non subscription channel) available on Freeview HD channel 95, Sky channel 422, Virgin TV 130/553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 95, BT Vision channel 95 & via TVPlayer.

Last night's game is shown in full on Tues @ 4pm. They also show a highlights show at various times thru the week.
I have a new telly, so maybe it's just me, but watching a bit on Freesport yesterday, it looked really bad resolution.

Are they making it worse so that you will subscribe to their HD channels?

I'm obviously used to watching on BBC in SD, so it seems more than just the difference between SD and HD.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:If it helps, the full Pro14 matches eventually make it on to Freesports (non subscription channel) available on Freeview HD channel 95, Sky channel 422, Virgin TV 130/553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 95, BT Vision channel 95 & via TVPlayer.

I have a new telly, so maybe it's just me, but watching a bit on Freesport yesterday, it looked really bad resolution.

I'm obviously used to watching on BBC in SD, so it seems more than just the difference between SD and HD.
Freesport is an SD channel.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:

Freesport is an SD channel.
I know, but it seems worse than SD.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk