Ryan Caldwell

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4227
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

Ryan Caldwell

Post by Deraless » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 pm

We've all got skeletons in the cupboard. Was shocked to see in the news today that Ryan Caldwell's middle name is Cyril.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 12395
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by big mervyn » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Deraless wrote:We've all got skeletons in the cupboard. Was shocked to see in the news today that Ryan Caldwell's middle name is Cyril.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Nice one
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20548
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Dave » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:22 pm

I like Cyril
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Boutye
Initiate
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Boutye » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:23 pm

Hate illegal drugs with a passion, but the guy obviously has some issues..he has been dealt with by the courts, hopefully he gets himself sorted out.

User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11586
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Cornerfleg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Did he get a yellow?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20548
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Dave » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:41 pm

It looked worse in slow motion
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Rooster » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:44 pm

Cornerfleg wrote:Did he get a yellow?
Yup the guy has a few problems, and a bit of previous of sorts
https://www.irishnews.com/news/northern ... s-1142090/

Hope he gets sorted out
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11586
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Cornerfleg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:12 pm

E and Pot.... Mmmmm summit ain't right.

The other side of professional sport. Arthritis in yer hip at what age....?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30219
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by BaggyTrousers » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 pm

Oh thank Christ, for a minute I thought Kiss had signed him. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By the way, my own guilty secret ..............Charles. Nice one Cyril. :roll:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Rooster » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:39 pm

Cornerfleg wrote:E and Pot.... Mmmmm summit ain't right.

The other side of professional sport. Arthritis in yer hip at what age....?
Think he was about 30 when he had to retire and he had hip surgery before that
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 7858
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by ColinM » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:43 am

Looks about 50 and like he has a few demons... The sad side of pro sport

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6891
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Kofi Annan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:46 am

Lads not in a good place, I hope he gets help. I have heard a few other stories and it's obvious he is in a bad place, I saw him in Belfast one day, looked awful , genuinely feel for the guy.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”

User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11586
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by Cornerfleg » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:Oh thank Christ, for a minute I thought Kiss had signed him. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By the way, my own guilty secret ..............Charles. Nice one Cyril. :roll:
Thon would be interesting before the beak ... Mr Baggy Charles Trousers, of 42 Gay Parade .... how do you plead?

Mind pity poor Rum ... his only claim to fame is that he shares the same middle name with Wallace and Gromit.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 12395
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by big mervyn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:11 am

Cornerfleg wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Oh thank Christ, for a minute I thought Kiss had signed him. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By the way, my own guilty secret ..............Charles. Nice one Cyril. :roll:
Thon would be interesting before the beak ... Mr Baggy Charles Trousers, of 42 Gay Parade .... how do you plead?
PJ seems to be unusually well endowed with Christian names, which can only serve to lengthen the current procedings.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30219
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by BaggyTrousers » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:24 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Oh thank Christ, for a minute I thought Kiss had signed him. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By the way, my own guilty secret ..............Charles. Nice one Cyril. :roll:
Thon would be interesting before the beak ... Mr Baggy Charles Trousers, of 42 Gay Parade .... how do you plead?
PJ seems to be unusually well endowed with Christian names, which can only serve to lengthen the current procedings.
Ireland had a triple-barreled threequarter line against England in 1969, my first season of attending LR:

John C M Moroney
C Michael H Gibson
Finbarr (Barry) P K Bresnihan
Alan T A Duggan

It's amazing what sticks in your head 49 years later. :roll:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

Post Reply