Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Replacement 10

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
rumncoke wrote:The problem with Carberry is once he spots being Carberry he becomes an ordinary undersized out half with an unreliable place kick .

Larmour will be twice the player of Carberry he is less inclined to play like a fart in a bottle .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
That's easy for you to say Ron'n, give us that again in English ..............or Alster Scats if you prefer.

Spakin o'Alster Scats, haes anniebodie saw thonder muck of an Addvert- izzment for Hame, the nicht. It has fair driven ma baws to irritated frenzy by fuuck. A'd raethur lustin til Jarry Adimms trying til spake fenian.
Thon soonded luk flooent Alster Scats gibberish ye wur spakin Baggy. Yer mon jist spakes English an threws in a ween o "hames" noo an then. Pure balleeks.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

There are rumours around that Jackson if acquitted will be heading for Exeter. Anyone else heard this?
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Cracker wrote:There are rumours around that Jackson if acquitted will be heading for Exeter. Anyone else heard this?
That would be surprising with Steenson there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He didn't enter her
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cracker wrote:There are rumours around that Jackson if acquitted will be heading for Exeter. Anyone else heard this?
Do you really think Exeter are going to negotiate to sign a guy who is on trial for Rape? No, neither do I.
Have a think before posting such scour. It upsets the more feeble minded among us.
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

PJ is in talks with 2 English clubs, both him and Stu had offers from French clubs before the trial started so the clubs must have done abit of homework and thought the chances of them getting cleared would be high
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They want out. I don't blame them.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

But do they?
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Not all of them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Why would a chap that has done nothing illegal, turn his back on his home province and international career to cut and run like a criminal?

Until I'm advised otherwise, I'll maintain that if either of them leave, they have been badly advised and taken a very shortsighted view.
The chattering masses will move on to the next "important" subject within a week of acquittals.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Snipe Watson wrote:Why would a chap that has done nothing illegal, turn his back on his home province and international career to cut and run like a criminal?

Until I'm advised otherwise, I'll maintain that if either of them leave, they have been badly advised and taken a very shortsighted view.
The chattering masses will move on to the next "important" subject within a week of acquittals.
+1

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Snipe Watson wrote:Why would a chap that has done nothing illegal, turn his back on his home province and international career to cut and run like a criminal?

I dunno what would be best, return as soon as fitness levels are back up, or scratch this season and wait for preseason.

If found innocent they gotta do one or another.

I could see Olding leaving but not PJ. I hope.

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Jackie Brown wrote:

I dunno what would be best, return as soon as fitness levels are back up, or scratch this season and wait for preseason.

If found innocent they gotta do one or another.

I could see Olding leaving but not PJ. I hope.

Olding could understandably feel that he needs to move to get more regular game time and with his injury profile, make some dosh.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

When it's difficult to even go to the shops because everyone has an opinion then it's time to move on.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:When it's difficult to even go to the shops because everyone has an opinion then it's time to move on.
Interest and opinions will vanish like snow off a ditch. The only issue is if they feel a level of scrutiny that isn't really there.