Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Russ »

Every young gentleman in Belfast of Ollies going age knows her name and what she looks like

She'll have plenty of white knight suitors lining up to get accused in the near future

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Ruan's mere precence back at Ulster would cause an uplift in the squad. He's THAT important.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jobs for the boys. No thanks.

#judas
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Dave wrote:Jobs for the boys. No thanks.

#judas
Living up to the name..... :D
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

“He’s 34 now but brilliant again last night apparently.

Tough call knowing when to hang up the boots.“

.....:Listen, while his body is in decent nick, and he’s behind a good pack with decent ball he still oozes sheer class. Montpellier are going great guns, so there’s every reason Rugby wise to go another yr. I guess it comes down to family priorities and home settling. If RP did return to NI at some point, for me he has to be involved with UR.

There’s “jobs for the boys” and then there is utilising one of the finest players to ever wear that white shirt.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He trotted off to the sun for a big money deal in our hour of need. Cooney has been average.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Dave wrote:He trotted off to the sun for a big money deal in our hour of need. Cooney has been average.
In the background I can hear Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong singing
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

BR

What we do know is she was guilty of lies of commission to create "the big lie" that she was raped

Paddy Stuart and Blane are not guilty of lies of commission but possibly "errors " of omission

The claimant since the aleggation was found to be false must be lying ( and the evidence of a third party female stated it was false and all was consensual ) .

Therefore who did what to whom becomes a pointless exercise in mental voyeurism .

The problem is the fact that her version lacks detail ,focus and varies according to her audience -- one for her friends, one for the doctors, and one for the police and her first report omitted the fact that there was a female witness who she thought might be taking photos. Since she was lying does it matter ?

The accused are more likely to omit parts of the story which may incriminated them or show them up badly -- the one I suspect of being most likely guilty of omissions from his evidence was Blane on his return to the room -- her evidence at that point has "a ring of truth" -- that she told him to F off when she was dressed and leaving .

But Blane was actually clueless as to why her attitude had changed since he had left the room or why she was crying and sent Rory to find out -- hence the calls to the taxi . meanwhile Paddy and Stuart were totally ignorant of what had happen and stayed so until their arrest . Neither Blane nor Rory had any serious sexual contact with her and believed any thing that had happened with Paddy and Stuart was consensual and she knew she was lying when she otherwise and would therefore do nothing.

The quantity of text messages between Rory and Blane would lead to the conclusion they had not informed Paddy and Stuart she had left crying , or Rory had left her home.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

I can’t believe there would be any truth in that Ruan rumour sadly. As much as I’d love it to be true.

I can’t see the d1cks at the FIRFU u-turning on this. Unless they are feeling a bit sorry for us which I very much doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rum - rather than just reply 'Balleex' to you entire post, let me take your points in turn:
rumncoke wrote:BR

What we do know is she was guilty of lies of commission to create "the big lie" that she was raped.

Balleex
Paddy Stuart and Blane are not guilty of lies of commission but possibly "errors " of omission

Balleex

The claimant since the aleggation was found to be false must be lying

Balleex
( and the evidence of a third party female stated it was false and all was consensual ) .

Balleex

Therefore who did what to whom becomes a pointless exercise in mental voyeurism .

The problem is the fact that her version lacks detail ,focus and varies according to her audience -- one for her friends, one for the doctors, and one for the police and her first report omitted the fact that there was a female witness who she thought might be taking photos. Since she was lying does it matter ?

Balleex

The accused are more likely to omit parts of the story which may incriminated them or show them up badly

Balleex

-- the one I suspect of being most likely guilty of omissions from his evidence was Blane on his return to the room --

Balleex
her evidence at that point has "a ring of truth" -- that she told him to F off when she was dressed and leaving .

But Blane was actually clueless as to why her attitude had changed since he had left the room or why she was crying and sent Rory to find out -- hence the calls to the taxi .

Balleex
meanwhile Paddy and Stuart were totally ignorant of what had happen and stayed so until their arrest .

Balleex
Neither Blane nor Rory had any serious sexual contact with her and believed any thing that had happened with Paddy and Stuart was consensual and she knew she was lying when she otherwise and would therefore do nothing.

The quantity of text messages between Rory and Blane would lead to the conclusion they had not informed Paddy and Stuart she had left crying , or Rory had left her home.
Balleex
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:He trotted off to the sun for a big money deal in our hour of need. Cooney has been average.
Did you think he was any use when he was here? I didn't, he just blocked Shanners and p.
onthewing
Novice

Post by onthewing »

I had heard a few weeks ago that RP was planning to come back in some form of non-playing role. It is rare I hear any news in advance but didn’t want to post until there had been some other form of public discussion. Not saying it is a certain thing, but when I think there have been local rumours, SA chatter and also the IRFU media a couple of weeks ago- there could well be something to it all.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Did you think he was any use when he was here? I didn't, he just blocked Shanners and p.
And Heaney as well. We could have held on to him and he might be a British & Irish Lion by now.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
And Heaney as well. We could have held on to him and he might be a British & Irish Lion by now.
I'd forgotten about that wronged genius.
Reece Spee too.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Totally agree. Look at wee dave now. Plays like a guy who was been blocked for several years.