Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Shan »

stickinout wrote:
What was Rassie sniffing around him for?
Maybe Rassie and Bagsniffer have something in common. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Few things suprise me about ORF... but him having an abortion would fit into that scenario.
ORF could have been the poster boy for the YES campaign.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Setanta wrote:Is 'BR' S. Logan?
Nah, pretty sure I've seen the pair of them in the same room at the same time.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Nah, pretty sure I've seen the pair of them in the same room at the same time.
Was it in the bogs in Ollies?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Eggs wrote:I can’t be the only one who would feel sad to hear that Ruan is hanging up his boots early because the family aren’t happy in France?

Never mind the irony of him coming here as a coach when he could still add so much on the pitch
Mark of the man.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Wee Joey benching it for Ladyboys.... ISA captain...

Hopefully ISA Pienaar to ... Do the same for us next year... If so... Wee joey can go sit on a bench anywhere else....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

ISA done, shame...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Still no game time for Joey, he must be good

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I regret Isa sticking in my throat so much. I blame the Lienster National team. He has been a monumental signing for them and clearly gives all for the shirt. If Ruan is allowed to return and play as back up i will revise my accolades. Its not his fault he was given preferencial treatment as a Lienster player.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cornerfleg wrote:I regret Isa sticking in my throat so much. I blame the Lienster National team. He has been a monumental signing for them and clearly gives all for the shirt. If Ruan is allowed to return and play as back up i will revise my accolades. Its not his fault he was given preferencial treatment as a Lienster player.
He can be a right ballbeg at times. Still, if he was doing it for Ulster you'd be happy enough.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Frig me Sexton is some player even if he is a spide.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

According to Winker Watson, the supposed rumour of Ruan returned isn't true.....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Tedanica
Novice

Post by Tedanica »

Postby Eggs » Sat May 26, 2018 3:47 pm
I can’t be the only one who would feel sad to hear that Ruan is hanging up his boots early because the family aren’t happy in France?

Never mind the irony of him coming here as a coach when he could still add so much on the pitch
No you are not the only one I will be crying if he does hang up his boots right now and if his wife is pushing him ( Mrs Afoa syndrom?) she is not worth him.

Just read this :https://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/top-14/2 ... tory.shtml

Ruan Pienaar, un génie au sommet de sa forme et de son art.

Votre journal 100% numérique
Abonnez-vous dès 7.90€/mois

Il joue à son rythme, contrôle le tempo offensif de Montpellier et rien ne semble pouvoir le perturber. Décisif sur les deux premiers essais de son équipe et auteur de dix-sept points au pied (100% de réussite), Ruan Pienaar a brillé de mille feux vendredi : "Il faut s’assoir, le regarder jouer et prendre du plaisir", s’amuse Fulgence Ouedraogo.

in Google translation: A demonstration of strength, experience and control, embodied by an extraordinary player. Ruan Pienaar, a genius at the peak of his form and art.

He plays at his own pace, controls the offensive tempo of Montpellier and nothing seems to be able to disturb him. Decisive on the first two tries of his team and author of seventeen points to the foot (100% success), Ruan Pienaar shone a thousand lights on Friday: "We must sit, watch it play and have fun", funny Fulgence Ouedraogo.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BR Exit!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tedanica wrote:
Postby Eggs » Sat May 26, 2018 3:47 pm
I can’t be the only one who would feel sad to hear that Ruan is hanging up his boots early because the family aren’t happy in France?

No you are not the only one I will be crying if he does hang up his boots right now and if his wife is pushing him ( Mrs Afoa syndrom?) she is not worth him.

Just read this :https://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/top-14/2 ... tory.shtml

Ruan Pienaar, un génie au sommet de sa forme et de son art.

Votre journal 100% numérique
Abonnez-vous dès 7.90€/mois

Il joue à son rythme, contrôle le tempo offensif de Montpellier et rien ne semble pouvoir le perturber. Décisif sur les deux premiers essais de son équipe et auteur de dix-sept points au pied (100% de réussite), Ruan Pienaar a brillé de mille feux vendredi : "Il faut s’assoir, le regarder jouer et prendre du plaisir", s’amuse Fulgence Ouedraogo.

in Google translation: A demonstration of strength, experience and control, embodied by an extraordinary player. Ruan Pienaar, a genius at the peak of his form and art.

He plays at his own pace, controls the offensive tempo of Montpellier and nothing seems to be able to disturb him. Decisive on the first two tries of his team and author of seventeen points to the foot (100% success), Ruan Pienaar shone a thousand lights on Friday: "We must sit, watch it play and have fun", funny Fulgence Ouedraogo.
Tendentious, much as I’ve no problem with you eulogising the great man, he might bate the gub aff ye for your unwarranted attack on his wife.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.