Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Columbo
Squire

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Columbo »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:Am I the only one who wants PJ to return?
No

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No
..one more thing
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Amiga500 wrote:
Columbo wrote:(Am I the only one who'd like to see Cooper come here?? He'd have something to prove, and on his day he's stunning..)
Yes.

He'd be a woeful controller of a wet windy interpro in December.
Fair point - but then you never know, people said that about Ruan (used to the high veldt, hard fast tracks etc etc) and he managed ok. Cooper is a Kiwi after all, and they have their fair share of crap weather during rugby season..

And to Snipe's point, again fair to ask about leadership etc.

It's obviously a riskier signing than, oh, just for the sake of example, PJ, but I think we could do much worse...
..one more thing
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Columbo wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:
Columbo wrote:(Am I the only one who'd like to see Cooper come here?? He'd have something to prove, and on his day he's stunning..)
Yes.

Fair point - but then you never know, people said that about Ruan (used to the high veldt, hard fast tracks etc etc) and he managed ok. Cooper is a Kiwi after all, and they have their fair share of crap weather during rugby season..

It's obviously a riskier signing than, oh, just for the sake of example, PJ, but I think we could do much worse...
I've just been to Tesco and contemplated young master Cooper while I was there. I've concluded that he doesn't bring the stability we need after the season we've just had. Too much of a loose cannon.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Columbo wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:
Yes.

I've just been to Tesco and contemplated young master Cooper while I was there. I've concluded that he doesn't bring the stability we need after the season we've just had. Too much of a loose cannon.
An epiphany in the frozen food aisle :D
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Nah there was a bloke caught shoplifting and it reminded me of Quade.....
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Snipe Watson wrote: I've just been to Tesco and contemplated young master Cooper while I was there. I've concluded that he doesn't bring the stability we need after the season we've just had. Too much of a loose cannon.
He's another court case waiting to happen.

He just brings controversy wherever he goes, though if he did come he better bring his girlfriend with him..... smokin!

As per below he does not hold the Ulster VALUES.....
In December 2009, Cooper was charged with burglary after allegedly taking two laptops from a residence on the Gold Coast.[41] The charges were withdrawn after mediation with complainants.[42]

In August 2011, Cooper was accused of deliberately kneeing Richie McCaw in the face, after McCaw had targeted Cooper off the ball, at the 2011 Tri Nations test, but at the subsequent SANZAR judicial hearing in Brisbane the charge was dismissed.[43][44]

In September, Cooper tweeted comments on the Wallabies set-up, which included criticising the defensive style and lack of player input under coach Robbie Deans, inadequate training and recovery facilities, and a "toxic environment". He also said he would not play for the Wallabies under those conditions. As a result, Cooper was fined a record $60,000 (of which $20,000 was a 2-year suspended sentence) and given a suspended three-match Wallabies ban. It was thought that the incident would prompt Cooper to abandon Australian rugby. However, he recommitted to the Reds and ARU.[45]

In May 2016, Cooper stated that he had been dumped from the Australian Sevens team for the Olympic Games because he did not hold Australian citizenship. It was revealed that he had been travelling on a New Zealand passport while playing internationally for Australia.[46]
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Is burglary not worse than writing 'there was a lot of spit' on a private encrypted chat?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Is burglary not worse than writing 'there was a lot of spit' on a private encrypted chat?
Yes, I would consider that to be the case.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:Is burglary not worse than writing 'there was a lot of spit' on a private encrypted chat?
It doesn't matter how many times you say it, Dave. You're still not going to make that the reason Jackson's contract was terminated.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
It doesn't matter how many times you say it, Dave. You're still not going to make that the reason Jackson's contract was terminated.
What
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
What
What was the reason BR?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
What
What was the reason BR?

I don't know. I expect very few do.

Could even be a combination of multiple reasons. Among the likely contenders (and I'm only guessing) are:

His actions on the night in question.
His previous behaviour.
The perception of his behaviour.
BoI.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
What
What was the reason BR?

Could even be a combination of multiple reasons. Among the likely contenders (and I'm only guessing) are:

His previous behaviour.
BoI.
Everything apart from the wassap messages? Ok.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:What was the reason BR?

His previous behaviour.
BoI.
Everything apart from the wassap messages? Ok.
Paddy's message may have been part of number 3 above, but not compared to the messages he didn't send.
Last edited by BR on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.stoutboys.co.uk