Graham Henry new DOR

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: Graham Henry new DOR

Post by Bart S »

Just got a wassup from Pete Browne offering to fix my faulty phone.

Said he had observed a few break downs before.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Just been wassaped by my source to say that Graham Henry is sadly terminating his contract with Ulster Rugby.
Apparently after due consideration and a quick look at the UR website he decided that due to family commitments his position has become untenable.
He would like to take the opportunity to thank all the staff fans, players and Cockatrice for all the support and the great memories over the day and wishes Ulster all the success in the future.

All this has enhanced speculation that the former cast of Rainbow may be in line for the job.
They head the current odds at 13/2 over Dana (International) 5/1, Bernard Cribbens at 16/1 and latest to be entered into the running, Julian Simmons at 25/1 who apparently just likes being entered.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Nice one Baz
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Liz Fraser wrote:Just been wassaped by my source to say that Graham Henry is sadly terminating his contract with Ulster Rugby.
Apparently after due consideration and a quick look at the UR website he decided that due to family commitments his position has become untenable.
He would like to take the opportunity to thank all the staff fans, players and Cockatrice for all the support and the great memories over the day and wishes Ulster all the success in the future.

All this has enhanced speculation that the former cast of Rainbow may be in line for the job.
They head the current odds at 13/2 over Dana (International) 5/1, Bernard Cribbens at 16/1 and latest to be entered into the running, Julian Simmons at 25/1 who apparently just likes being entered.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Just got a wassup message from PPS.... then i didn't ... Then they said i did ... Then the admitted they hadn't .... But then they did.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Just been added to a wassap group called the gruppers... some graphic images of a 4 on 2 and Nelson playing away...all sent on an ipod touch...it's grim
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Dave wrote:Just been added to a wassap group called the gruppers... some graphic images of a 4 on 2 and Nelson playing away...all sent on an ipod touch...it's grim

Funny i got s wassup from a group called The Punctuaters .... They said if i got anything from the gruppers i should let them know
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

McPhillips tried to start a wasap group called The Outhalves, but couldn’t find anyone else to invite.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Just got a wassup message from PPS.... then i didn't ... Then they said i did ... Then the admitted they hadn't .... But then they did.
Better delete it though....
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Bart S wrote:McPhillips tried to start a wasap group called The Outhalves, but couldn’t find anyone else to invite.
Brett Herron asked to join.... Jonny said 'no comment'
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Sent a wassap to Jonno asking where he was

Said he’ll be home soon
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Dave wrote:Just been added to a wassap group called the gruppers... some graphic images of a 4 on 2 and Nelson playing away...all sent on an ipod touch...it's grim

Funny i got s wassup from a group called The Punctuaters .... They said if i got anything from the gruppers i should let them know
The guy says to leave his feckin tyres alone.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Got a wassup from Matt Williams... Just reminding me he invented it and wants to take credit for the top shaggers, juicers etc....
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

RP has setup a group called 'Montpellier is a total sh1thole'. He says there is way too much wine and the Mediterranean water is far too wet. The people are so poor that the women can't afford tops...
Last edited by Dave on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rum invited to his closed WhatsApp group .. WTF

Only here could a thread on Graham Henry becoming DoR stick so strictly to the script.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU