Gibbes Waikato bound - confirmed

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gibbes Waikato bound - confirmed

Post by Dave »

"Stade Rochelais is proud and happy to formalise the recruitment of Jono Gibbes as Sports Director for the next four seasons.
"The club made the arrival of the former head coach of the Uster [its] priority. For his part, Jono Gibbes showed great interest in the Stade Rochelais project but had to go to New Zealand for family reasons, where he had committed for a few months with Waikato."
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I’m in shock, who would have thought?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
kUD
Novice

Post by kUD »

What a dick

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

What a stinking, rotten, treacherous piece of sh1t thing to do.

Unreal.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Dave wrote:"Stade Rochelais is proud and happy to formalise the recruitment of Jono Gibbes as Sports Director for the next four seasons.
"The club made the arrival of the former head coach of the Uster [its] priority. For his part, Jono Gibbes showed great interest in the Stade Rochelais project but had to go to New Zealand for family reasons, where he had committed for a few months with Waikato."
You can just see how this went can you?

LAPR: ok so we are going to release the news Jonno, brace yourself...

JG: yeah, can you just make sure you slot in a line about me having to go home for family reasons or those Ulster folk just won't buy it otherwise.

LAPR: yeah no probs Jonno, of course we will.

What a croc of sh1t.

Good bloody riddance.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

This is what happens when you go outside Lisburn ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Wee Woman wrote:
Dave wrote:"Stade Rochelais is proud and happy to formalise the recruitment of Jono Gibbes as Sports Director for the next four seasons.
"The club made the arrival of the former head coach of the Uster [its] priority. For his part, Jono Gibbes showed great interest in the Stade Rochelais project but had to go to New Zealand for family reasons, where he had committed for a few months with Waikato."
You can just see how this went can you?

LAPR: ok so we are going to release the news Jonno, brace yourself...

JG: yeah, can you just make sure you slot in a line about me having to go home for family reasons or those Ulster folk just won't buy it otherwise.

LAPR: yeah no probs Jonno, of course we will.

What a croc of sh1t.

Good bloody riddance.
Bit like when we signed him and inserted the line Head Coach...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Second kiwi to feck us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Family health issue. I think he picked La Rochelle as it is not far from Lourdes. No one in Ulster Rugby has healing hands now that our CEO is gong.
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

The Ulster Senior Committee in session recently...

https://goo.gl/images/X5WxWH

Honestly, Ulster are a jokeshop. We get walked over, taken for fools because we ARE fools...
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Basket cases ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The name Jonathan Brian Gibbes has now been inscribed in the "Big Book of Cu'nts", underlined with an annotation in the margin, "also a cataclysmic liar of the first water".

My message to JB Gibbes is simple: "Maite, yur a fickin kunt, I hope yuu n'yur intire family die in horrible circumstances. Miy the ghousts of a thousand Ulstermen pish on yur greve yuu kunt."

Or is that Africans I'm writing .............. :roll:

LOOK ................when a cu'nt comes into your office, spins a yarn and sheds some tears ............if you yourself are not a cu'nt, you take those tears and that heartrending tale at face value, especially when the cu'nt is 11,275 miles from home as the crow flies. I believe the only person diminished by this is JB Gibbes - officially recognised cu'nt - and that many of you are fu'cking idiots for using this Warren Gatland's treachery to beat people whose only crime, in this Warren Gatland situation, is having empathy for a colleague in apparent pain.

Perhaps you people are just cu'nts too? I just pose the question.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:The name Jonathan Brian Gibbes has now been inscribed in the "Big Book of Cu'nts", underlined with an annotation in the margin, "also a cataclysmic liar of the first water".

My message to JB Gibbes is simple: "Maite, yur a fickin kunt, I hope yuu n'yur intire family die in horrible circumstances. Miy the ghousts of a thousand Ulstermen pish on yur greve yuu kunt."

LOOK ................when a cu'nt comes into your office, spins a yarn and sheds some tears ............if you yourself are not a cu'nt, you take those tears and that heartrending tale at face value, especially when the cu'nt is 11,275 miles from home as the crow flies. I believe the only person diminished by this is JB Gibbes - officially recognised cu'nt - and that many of you are fu'cking idiots for using this Warren Gatland's treachery to beat people whose only crime, in this Warren Gatland situation, is having empathy for a colleague in apparent pain.

Of course you can leave Jono, we understand your situation entirely. Of course to keep things right we just need an undertaking from you that you will not coach in Europe during the duration of what would have been your Ulster contract but that wont be a problem I'm sure. Just sign here...
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bangorboy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:The name Jonathan Brian Gibbes has now been inscribed in the "Big Book of Cu'nts", underlined with an annotation in the margin, "also a cataclysmic liar of the first water".

Of course you can leave Jono, we understand your situation entirely. Of course to keep things right we just need an undertaking from you that you will not coach in Europe during the duration of what would have been your Ulster contract but that wont be a problem I'm sure. Just sign here...
Ah, so the first cu'nt raises his head.

Next ..........
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I’m a cûnt too
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND