Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Who will decide

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:URSC letter to Ulster Rugby
Thank you URSC for speaking on behalf of Ulster fans.

I'm a season ticket holder but not a member of URSC, I've never felt the need to previously sign up, I will be applying for membership to the URSC following this. Thank you for being our voice.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Thank you URSC for speaking on behalf of Ulster fans.

I'm a season ticket holder but not a member of URSC, I've never felt the need to previously sign up, I will be applying for membership to the URSC following this. Thank you for being our voice.
+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I wholeheartedly applaud this statement.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I welcome the statement as well, very well put by the committee, no doubt some will give them hassle about it but the vast majority will be in agreement
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
flatpass
Novice

Post by flatpass »

Excellent statement. I had let my URSC membership lapse because I couldn’t see much benefit. I will be re-applying!
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Bravo Bravo, but as Mr Annan asked was this sent to the wider media
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Mulligan has it on Twitter now so it will work it's way round the media.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Good work from the URSC. Money well spent.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Well done!!! >clapping >appl >appl >appl
Finished
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

I think I'll join this supporters club as well.

Great job guys.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Excellent statement. Echoes the concerns many of the supporters have.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Top work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
parsley
Novice

Post by parsley »

Just want to add my voice to the others on this thread praising URSC - good work guys. I've never felt the need to join it as a 15 year+ season ticket holder but I applaud the sentiments expressed by them and will probably sign up this year.

I even logged into farcebook for the 1st time in about a month to 'like' their post.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Women's hour on radio 4 covering the topic this morning.
They had a woman Monica on who mentioned how the gallerys were full to heaving every day.
She compared the system to the republic where she mentioned that the public are not allowed in.
However she didn't mention the other difference with the republic about how defendants' names are not revealed.
She did mention though how the complainant's name had become widely known and how terrible this was.
A lot was made of the whatsapp messages the one about the merry go round was mentioned, the rest were too distressing to repeat.
It was mentioned in passing once or twice that the men had been found not guilty.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/crime ... -1-8450609
An official grouping of Ulster Rugby supporters has hit out at “uninformed” social media commentary regarding the Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding rape trial, and said it wants to see the players back in Ulster jerseys as soon as possible. The Ulster Rugby Supporters’ Club (URSC) – the team’s official independent supporters’ club founded in 2004 – said it had no part in an advert from ‘concerned fans’ placed in last Friday’s Belfast Telegraph calling for the players never to represent Ulster and Ireland again. Chairman Jonathan Bill said: “The URSC acknowledges that recent events involving Stuart Olding, Paddy Jackson and Craig Gilroy have been difficult and traumatic for all involved. The URSC respects both the judicial outcome and the IRFU review process which it regards as a matter solely for the players and their employer. “The URSC has noted the considerable body of social media commentary over the past week, much of which it regards as uninformed, and as a result unhelpful. The URSC has also noted in particular, the advertisement placed in the Belfast Telegraph on Friday (April 6) by 139 people purporting to be “concerned fans” and the disproportionate attention it has received from other media outlets. “The URSC can confirm that it had no part in this advertisement and doubts that any of the 139 who contributed financially to this advertisement are amongst its membership. The URSC can further confirm that it has received no calls from its membership for the aforementioned players to be banned from playing for Ulster, on the contrary, the vast majority of members have made it clear they wish to see their early reinstatement to playing duties. “Indeed many have made it clear that if this is not the case it will strongly influence their decision on season ticket renewal or their future Kingspan attendance. URSC is concerned that if such is the case, the numbers involved could impact adversely on support for the team and income for Ulster Rugby through the ticket sales.” Mr Bill urged fans to get behind the team and SUFTUM at the final two Kingspan games of the season.” Meanwhile, almost 5,000 people have signed an online petition to have Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding – found not guilty of raping a 19-year-old student in June 2016 – reinstated for Ulster Rugby.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18