Ulster V Edinburgh

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Post Reply
therealspratt
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by therealspratt » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:52 pm

So then. Well what can you possibly do with what seems to be a broken team? We're not going to have any easier a ride this week at the breakdown. Is there any chance whatsoever we could see some of the tyros from the A team pack get a shot?

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6347
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by damianmcr » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Gilroy out.

feck joke.

User avatar
Thelaw
Steward
Posts: 823
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: I'm Behind You

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Thelaw » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Feel like a halftime walkout to protest. Except the gobshites down south will say that it was in support of the FEMBOTS
Dura lex sed lex

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6347
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by damianmcr » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Its in Edinburgh sadly.

Deraless
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4227
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Deraless » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:49 pm

To be honest rugby seems a bit secondary at this point in time. Wish the season was just over literally, rather than metaphorically.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20395
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Dave » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:37 pm

What is our current record defeat to Edinburgh?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4410
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Bangor

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Wee Woman » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Dave wrote:What is our current record defeat to Edinburgh?
The last one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

therealspratt
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by therealspratt » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Thelaw wrote:Feel like a halftime walkout to protest. Except the gobshites down south will say that it was in support of the FEMBOTS
Aye but what sort of team are we going to get?

richardt84
Novice
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by richardt84 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:10 pm

The Twitter hate mob is emboldened by the latest news on Gilroy to the point they are trying to identify the others in the WhatsApps based purely on speculation. Conor Gallagher was one of the journalists who reported on the case daily.



Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage

therealspratt
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by therealspratt » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:18 pm

richardt84 wrote:The Twitter hate mob is emboldened by the latest news on Gilroy to the point they are trying to identify the others in the WhatsApps based purely on speculation. Conor Gallagher was one of the journalists who reported on the case daily.



Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage
Reckon there's any chance Tommy O'Hagan might finally get his shot?

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11355
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Jackie Brown » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:22 pm

therealspratt wrote:
richardt84 wrote:The Twitter hate mob is emboldened by the latest news on Gilroy to the point they are trying to identify the others in the WhatsApps based purely on speculation. Conor Gallagher was one of the journalists who reported on the case daily.



Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage
Reckon there's any chance Tommy O'Hagan might finally get his shot?
Anyone wanna troll them with a few names, The Hond maybe? Or Deysel? Was there an SL in there somewhere?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20395
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Dave » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Adam D'Arcy? A player from like 5 years ago?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20395
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Dave » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:32 pm

His initials are not even AA. These people have no brains.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

richardt84
Novice
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by richardt84 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Dave wrote:His initials are not even AA. These people have no brains.
No brains and no interest in rugby but looking like their views on this matter are more important than those who actually support Ulster.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11355
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Jackie Brown » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:47 pm

richardt84 wrote:
Dave wrote:His initials are not even AA. These people have no brains.
No brains and no interest in rugby but looking like their views on this matter are more important than those who actually support Ulster.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No need for brains to be a Social Media Warrior. Look at the ones we chuckle at on Bakebook. All you need is a cause and a smartphone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

Post Reply