OPEN LETTER TO FIRFU & UR

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

OPEN LETTER TO FIRFU & UR

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gentlemen, I say gentlemen for I'm sure that although your actions are being forced upon you by the noisier parts of Irish womanhood, but I'm sure you don't actually have mere women making such decisions.

Your action today in respect of Craig Gilroy is appalling, he made comments on a private closed forum, it is a disgrace that the people on that forum who were not being prosecuted should be identifiable. You as his employers had no right to see the comments, he is entitled to a private life and his private correspondence, rather than any public statements, are none of your or anyone else's business.

Your action in allowing him to be part of the witchhunt is lamentable, it is wrong and it is utterly both spineless, gutless and gutwrenching for Ulster fans.

You should understand that many lifelong supporters are on the brink of walking away from Ravenhill - you call it Kingspan if you like.

D4 started the destruction of Ulster Rugby when they made a deft offload of Les Kiss, a man with absolutely no past experience nor obvious talents in the role of DR. Even his supposed speciality, defence, has fallen apart at the seams with two successive season conceding a record number of tries and this season scarily worse than the previous one.

Next Ruan Pienaar was disgracefully treated given what he had turned down to remain at Ulster, his loyalty not reciprocated in any shape or form, whilst a foreign player 2 years his senior and in Ireland for the same length of time, was retained at Leinster, the FIRFU's host and most favoured province.

Now in successive weeks, two of Ulster's most skilful & creative players continue to be treated like potential criminals and now to put grievous insult to self-inflicted injury another player, a man seemingly destined to be Ulster's all-time record try-scorer and the youngest man to play 100 games for Ulster is being drawn into this nonsense based on the outrageous infringement of his privacy.

Congratulations guys, if your intention is to ruin Ulster you are doing a smashing job. :thumleft:

Now sit back and watch the attendances tumble, I can tell you that damn few of us want to watch a talentless team of choirboys.

Damn every single one of you, you are making mistake after mistake.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: OPEN LETTER TO FIRFU & UR

Post by solidarity »

Top rant!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

#weareallfuckedoff

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Gentlemen, I say gentlemen for I'm sure that although your actions are being forced upon you by the noisier parts of Irish womanhood, but I'm sure you don't actually have mere women making such decisions.

Your action today in respect of Craig Gilroy is appalling, he made comments on a private closed forum, it is a disgrace that the people on that forum who were not being prosecuted should be identifiable. You as his employers had no right to see the comments, he is entitled to a private life and his private correspondence, rather than any public statements, are none of your or anyone else's business.

Your action in allowing him to be part of the witchhunt is lamentable, it is wrong and it is utterly both spineless, gutless and gutwrenching for Ulster fans.

You should understand that many lifelong supporters are on the brink of walking away from Ravenhill - you call it Kingspan if you like.

D4 started the destruction of Ulster Rugby when they made a deft offload of Les Kiss, a man with absolutely no past experience nor obvious talents in the role of DR. Even his supposed speciality, defence, has fallen apart at the seams with two successive season conceding a record number of tries and this season scarily worse than the previous one.

Next Ruan Pienaar was disgracefully treated given what he had turned down to remain at Ulster, his loyalty not reciprocated in any shape or form, whilst a foreign player 2 years his senior and in Ireland for the same length of time, was retained at Leinster, the FIRFU's host and most favoured province.

Now in successive weeks, two of Ulster's most skilful & creative players continue to be treated like potential criminals and now to put grievous insult to self-inflicted injury another player, a man seemingly destined to be Ulster's all-time record try-scorer and the youngest man to play 100 games for Ulster is being drawn into this nonsense based on the outrageous infringement of his privacy.

Congratulations guys, if your intention is to ruin Ulster you are doing a smashing job. :thumleft:

Now sit back and watch the attendances tumble, I can tell you that damn few of us want to watch a talentless team of choirboys.

Damn every single one of you, you are making mistake after mistake.
+1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I actually think they have shot themselves in the foot (if getting rid of the lads is their agenda). Now they either sack all three or STFU.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

This is just getting ridiculous now. You really couldn’t make this cluster feck of a season up. UR is on its knees. My only crumb of comfort is that there is no turning this around without drastic change needed which is clearly obvious. If the IRFU shaft UR with the PJ and SO review they need to turn it around and not leave it to the local feck to sort......pretty concerned re lack of announced signings for next season.
I’m hoping season ticket holders are holding off til the review comes in and coaching struck announced - let UR/IRFU know the supporters aren’t happy, and no BS will be put up with.
ulster32
Novice

Post by ulster32 »

I feel you’ve spoken for many folk I’ve spoken to but don’t believe the actual fans will have any say in the outcome which is the majorly disappointing thing. They don’t seem to have a voice.

If they choose to sack PJ and SO, I’ve no idea how they can retain Gilroy. It’s a ridiculous situation. If all 20 odd year old text msgs were reviewed by their bosses I suspect there wouldn’t be many left in employment on the basis of how this is being dealt with.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dharper wrote:This is just getting ridiculous now. You really couldn’t make this cluster feck of a season up. UR is on its knees. My only crumb of comfort is that there is no turning this around without drastic change needed which is clearly obvious. If the IRFU shaft UR with the PJ and SO review they need to turn it around and not leave it to the local feck to sort......pretty concerned re lack of announced signings for next season.
I’m hoping season ticket holders are holding off til the review comes in and coaching struck announced - let UR/IRFU know the supporters aren’t happy, and no BS will be put up with.
Why would anyone sign for an employer who snoops through private messages?

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Baggy, I hate to correct you, but Craig’s text was just that , a text message not part of the closed WhatsApp group, that misleading information came from the numpty of the PPS, they give him no anominyty or protection and threw him to the baying pack of witch’s , again you have to ask why, I have no doubt there were other players in the group, I wonder if AA or JE will come forward and put their hand up, maybe not as we may be short a few more players this weekend I know the players read this so here it is.

Guys, time to stand up, time=to speak up tell your employer enough is enough, your moral must be an all time low, I believe in a simple business mantra, “you look after your staff, they look after your business” the man that is suppose to lead you is not what he claims but a fool who is still not leading , one=would almost think that someone has stopped his public speaking because they are now aware of his credibility issue, players I urge just one of you to challenge him .

Ulster Rugby is a house of cards and the big man above cannot even save it.

I have spoke with many fans many will not be renewing for the following reasons
1. Logan does not resign
2. Any players are sacked or move with mutual consent
3. Non Champioship Rugby

Me will I renew, no, simple fact is that Rugby is no longer enjoyable at Kingspan, I hate the experience, I hate the rugby played, I hate Logan.

You may be happy with the fans that you entice with trinkets and sparkles, these same fans are just that fans, they will move at the drop of a hat to the next event, you have lost the support , the supporters who have been there for a long time, enough is enough.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im a slut

twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Management at UR don't have any backbone, they will not stand up for their players. This spineless effort and lack of fight has transferred itself to many of the players - just look at some of the matches played this year.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Well said Baggy,
This sham of a circus is a nonsense. Shame on you UR and IRFU.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

ulster32 wrote:I feel you’ve spoken for many folk I’ve spoken to but don’t believe the actual fans will have any say in the outcome which is the majorly disappointing thing. They don’t seem to have a voice.

If they choose to sack PJ and SO, I’ve no idea how they can retain Gilroy. It’s a ridiculous situation. If all 20 odd year old text msgs were reviewed by their bosses I suspect there wouldn’t be many left in employment on the basis of how this is being dealt with.
That would be the most sensible point the lads representatives should start with.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

stickinout wrote:
ulster32 wrote:I feel you’ve spoken for many folk I’ve spoken to but don’t believe the actual fans will have any say in the outcome which is the majorly disappointing thing. They don’t seem to have a voice.

That would be the most sensible point the lads representatives should start with.
I presume many employees here aren't on short term fixed contracts although in the modern world it is hard to keep up with all that is out there.. It may depend to some extent on the Ulster Values which Graig mentioned in his response and how that is written into their contracts.. Having worked overseas in the contract world that could have technically seen me dumped for saying 'feck' out of place a lot might depend on what it says in black and white..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sund ... 69661.html

Anyone read this?

Taking a purely objective approach,

a) Anyone spot the irony, given the lengths Ms Breen went to in terms of keeping her own private communications private and
b) Why does the article fail to draw comparisons between PJ, SO and CG and Monsieur Bastareaud, who managed to captain his country within weeks of making offensive homophobic remarks in public?