SIGN THIS NOW FOR OUR TWO BOYS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: SIGN THIS NOW FOR OUR TWO BOYS

Post by Cornerfleg »

Excellent work ... they trawled back through the eons of time to find a Photo of Neil Best ... Obviously the researcher is unaware of Google. Quick lets take an advert out ... Spot Simon.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Soda wrote:Irish news on the money http://www.irishnews.com/paywall/tsb/ir ... ntent.htmlI see.
Lol. Quality research from the rugby orientated paper there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

They've been noticeably rugby orientated recently though.....
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Slowed down a bit - 14k+ Probably lost some momentum when the poll was suspended.

Everytime I have a wee gleek at this I am struck by the number of women signing - maybe not 50% but probably not too far off it.
Would say you are right Merv, was going faster at the time and a lot of females from what I saw, in fact I would have put them in majority most times I looked in.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Would I be harangued for asking the protesters to “ go make me a sandwich “?

Can anyone confirm what they will actually be protesting about? The legal system, mysoginy, the merits of a drift defence?

Asking for a friend
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

calling 150 plus protesters onto the streets is dangerous, mob mentality and high emotions is a disaster waiting to happen,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

>#
Last edited by Thelaw on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dura lex sed lex
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

I see Nuala McKeever is coming.

Be polite and dignified lads and lasses. Anything short of that plays right into their hands.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Paula Bradshaw?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

222toHounslow wrote:Would I be harangued for asking the protesters to “ go make me a sandwich “?

Can anyone confirm what they will actually be protesting about? The legal system, mysoginy, the merits of a drift defence?

Asking for a friend
I posted earlier if not this thread another as to the 5 demands being made by them... not all relate to Ulster Rugby.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Kofi Annan wrote:calling 150 plus protesters onto the streets is dangerous, mob mentality and high emotions is a disaster waiting to happen,
Asking for trouble and a disaster waiting to happen with even so much as one word out of place and media looking for news.. I say that because if you read what they are saying they are hinting at threats from rugby fans and in truth we don’t help by calling them a bunch of feminist/ lefty/ republican/ anti this and pro that wasters...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Take Big Willy John along and shout "99".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Have Willie John sell them pokes? Might make things worse
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

BBC4 will have a report on the situation in this evenings PM programme, don't know when exactly but it's on till six
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Quick Question, has Harvey Weinstein been charged with anything or is it all just allegations?
Don't be so fu@king stupid Ger, Mr Waankstain is exactly the sort of basturd who makes people both male & female support the broad aims of these social media campaigns such as "me too".

If you are personally unaware of any woman or man who has been the target of unwanted sexual hassle then you must live a very fu@king sheltered life, or perhaps you are simply Muslim and don't allow the females in your retinue to leave the house unaccompanied?
Anybody who doesn't broadly support the aims of Me Too needs to have a word with themselves.
I believe I am correct in saying that Harvey Weinstein has apologised for to some of his behaviour, but is denying many of the more serious allegations. However like Donald Trump, the sheer number of people who have reportedly come forward with highly plausible and consistent accusations make it highly likely that he is guilty as charged.

Problem is, the bampots who will be protesting on Friday night have jumped on the Me Too bandwagon and will no doubt be waving Me Too placards in the air. They do a great disservice to the Me Too movement and are detracting from the very real issue of abuse.