ULSTER V HAIRSPRAYS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: ULSTER V HAIRSPRAYS

Post by Jackie Brown »

Joy should be in the middle

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Jackie Brown wrote:Joy should be in the middle

Feck, that came out wrong.

She is one of the best refs in the league. I hope to see her on the pitch again in charge of a game soon.

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I near lost my coffee over the screen there Jackie ... only but for the apology that would have been post of the year!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:Sure we don't have lineout codes, we have extra fitness training for a designated prop who gets to run in front of the pack to whisper in the hooker's ear. If it was me I'd be saying something outrageously funny.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aye righty.............. FFFS pal you are as funny as Grumpy. :lol: :lol: :lol: Actually you are funnier, but he too does occasionally coin a belter. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

So,first of three crucial matches, two at home, to secure a Pro14 playoff and European qualification. What other team would be stupid enough to suspend three international players for private texts!!!!!! :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:
#letthemwork
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

A bit more of the spirit shown vs Edinburgh and I might reconsider buying a season ticket ... but if that's a one off no way ... performance and value for money is and remains 100% of the reason I have decided not to renew ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:Officials confirmed for Ulster v Ospreys on Friday...
Referee: Andrew Brace (34th competition game)
Assistant Referees: Joy Neville and John Carvill
TMO: Kevin Beggs
Feck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Would have been great to see Joy as ref for this one would have been a real kick in the nanny for those at the gate
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rem99 wrote:So,first of three crucial matches, two at home, to secure a Pro14 playoff and European qualification. What other team would be stupid enough to suspend three international players for private texts!!!!!! :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:
#letthemwork
Certainly not Munster Leinster or Connacht...............but sure, we're just Nordies doncha know. :roll: :roll: :roll:

#miserableDublin4bastards - may they all die soon.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Joy should be in the middle

Feck, that came out wrong.

She is one of the best refs in the league. I hope to see her on the pitch again in charge of a game soon.

Thanks Jackie, just the sort of post I needed today, I'll clean the computer screen later lol.
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

The Feminists will protest that she is an assistant referee
Available for weddings May to August only
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rem99 wrote:So,first of three crucial matches, two at home, to secure a Pro14 playoff and European qualification. What other team would be stupid enough to suspend three international players for private texts!!!!!! :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:
#letthemwork
Certainly not Munster Leinster or Connacht...............but sure, we're just Nordies doncha know. :roll: :roll: :roll:

#miserableDublin4bastards - may they all die soon.
Exactly Baggy. One rule for them, differing rule for the nordiebarsrewards. Munster and IRFU have no issue with players engaged in threesomes with alleged racist comments all caught on vid, or drug cheats not setting bad example to young kids in the game. Nope all ok down there, nothing to see move along.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

TheSnapper wrote:The Feminists will protest that she is an assistant referee
She would get more abuse from those protesters than she ever will from players on the pitch.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

(15-9): C Piutau, L Ludik, D Cave, S McCloskey, J Stockdale, J McPhillips, J Cooney;
(1-8): C Black, R Best (Capt), R Kane, K Treadwell, I Henderson, M Rea, J Deysel, S Reidy;
Replacements (16-23): R Herring, A Warwick, T O'Toole, A O'Connor, N Timoney, D Shanahan, L Marshall, T Bowe.

Treadwater? Urgh.

Someone has done a good job to put Louis back together in time for the game!
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

AWJ at 6 for them I believe.